Arsenal v Watford (PL)

I don’t think we’ve turned a corner either but Watford is so bad that even with out having turned that corner we should be comfortably beating them at home. End of the day can only who’s in front of you and at this point in time this is the kind of games we need to build confidence and get 3 points on the board.

There haven’t been many convincing wins this season but if you can’t comfortably beat a team like Watford, at home, then there is something wrong so I’ll go for a 3-0 win, with Aubameyang, ESR and Lacazette to score.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/optajoe/status/1457325943563984898?s=21

:ozil:

3 Likes

I hate November.

Generally, as a month, it’s pointless.

I’m more apprehensive about this than I was the Leceister game, feels like everything is set up for us to drop points. I feel like if we win here it illustrates more of a corner turn than last weekend albeit against far far worse opposition. Contextually the game is massive though.

Our game looks like the crappest one to show of the 2pm kick offs :speak_no_evil:

Maitland Niles playing :roll_eyes:

Oh no where’s the Partey

1 Like

1 Like

No Thomas, No Partey :disappointed:

At least Tierney didn’t walk back into the starting line up, would have been undeserved for Tavares

Shit not even on the bench either, dude got injured and we didn’t even know.

Our chances of winning dropping dramatically.

I just can’t see a quick start against a team like Watford. The complacency will creep in, I can feel that shit coming.

Good challenge for AMN and Sambi.

If it’s just a minor knock and this means Partey stays with us for the international break, it could be a good thing.

Covid seems like a possibility too given all the secrecy.

Trap game, that Watford forward line is very disruptive

1 Like

Arsenal site says it’s due to a tight groin muscle.

They better not let him leave next week.

4 Likes

The club have to keep him here during the break if that’s the case. International flights, playing 90 minutes twice and generally not resting would mean going into this next round with an even more depleted midfield.

2 Likes

He read your post where you said he hasn’t wow’d you enough and its floored him mentally. Cheers Sol mate.

2 Likes

If only we had Xhaka, hey

Please just don’t. A mental midget like Xhaka is not what we need in a trap game.

5 Likes