Arsenal v Leicester (PL)

3 Likes

Matchday! At last

2 Likes

It looks like Madders is way better at goals, winning goals, goals with the right foot and goals in Europe

2 Likes

Buzzing for this game, hope we smash them and carry on our momentum

4 Likes

I still can’t bring myself to be optimistic about an arsenal result. The last few years are gonna take a lot of time to heal.

Having said that I look forward to watching all of our games now. Want to see Martinelli bag a couple today.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m worried as well. Seen it so many times, our collapse.

Let’s hope it’s different this time and we have a great performance.

we need to bop these guys on the nose and get 3pts. the games we have in hand are tough games and I pretend like they’re 0 pts and anything above that is a bonus, it would be fantastic to anchor ourselves in top 4 without them.

5 Likes

I was saying to @Aussiegooner that I’m already fearing that the Villa game next Saturday has a “must-win” feel about it.

Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one. I’m reading the table right now as no games in-hand, but with the hard fixtures done.

2 Likes

Every post I read on social media this morning is absolute jynx bait. Starting to get nervous.

Praying the home advantage carries us through today

3 Likes

Feels quiet in here for a game day

It still seems like it’s ages away. Hopefully the Chelsea game is worth watching to kill a couple of hours

2 Likes

Well, not to speak for everyone but I’m fucking shitting myself over the next couple of games. Fearing for that Arsenal collapse so trying not to jinx it with overly confident posts.
Hell, I stopped posting Arsenal transfer news too in case that can jinx us somehow. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oh it will be. Drama off field for Chelsea and I wanna see this resurgent Newcastle on the pitch.

Chelsea 3-0 Barcodes

A win today would be massive because it means we’ll still be in good shape even if we have a wobble against Liverpool/Villa.

3 Likes

I’m confident

Leicester are shit.

2 Likes

Nervous about this game.

1 Like

No Vardy, but I’m still expecting a close game where we end up breaking them in the second half, mainly because we have good team spirit and they likely don’t based on their bad season, albeit in part due to injuries.

They’re on a 4 game winning streak. We’re not exactly finding them out of form.

1 Like

Spot on

Up the Arsenal!

2 Likes