Arsenal v Leeds

Leeds quite strong. Only four changes for them.

Glad I didnā€™t buy a ticket for this one

1 Like

AMN starting in centre-midā€¦.:nauseated_face:

Thatā€™s a decent Leeds 11

ok, with exception of Ben White starting, and not Mari, this is what was expected. Maybe Mari is injured.

1 Like

Oh thatā€™s a shame

Is Odegaard injured?

Could be another 442

Slightly surprising, it was predicted they would rest quite a few players and bring in youngsters with the first team squad carrying quite a few Injuries, but this is a realistic cup chase for them as it is with us, not many matches to get to the final.

Think it is actually. Hope so anyway.

Think Leeds knock us out here as they have put out a stronger XI and have kept their core. 9 changes for us should make it hard for the boys out there to find rhythm.

Wouldā€™ve liked a deep cup run but better to focus on the PL and then the FA Cup.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not an impressive line-up from a struggling Leeds, we can win this one.

Yeah I donā€™t see this lineup beating them.

Our attack donā€™t have goals in them.

We said that in the Cup in 97 as well :pensive:

1 Like

Pretty indifferent about this.

We already have six matches from Dec 11 to Jan 1 and playing another cup match right in the middle would be a mixed blessing. Then if we won that we have to play two more (two legged semifinal is so dumb) right as our team gets decimated by Afcon.

So, as you would normally say in this instance: We are due a win? :grin:

1 Like

Haha we are against Leeds in the cups most definitely (2004 excluded) but they are due a win against us overall.

I was wrong about my prediction in the 2020 cup final. Hope Iā€™m wrong here, too!

1 Like

Arsenal going to win this one 4-0.

Bookmarked.

1 Like