Arsenal v Leeds (PL)

I didn’t, wasn’t good odds and didn’t wanna jinx my current bet either. :joy:

Fair play, even just not cashing your original out took balls. Hope it comes in, might make you the first person ever on this forum to make money betting on the Arsenal

1 Like

Leeds will be desperate but they don’t know how to defend, so we’ll likely get the 3 points.

kalvin phillips is very overrated…

3 Likes

Leeds are so close to the drop. Make it fucking happen Arsenal.

Also, Leeds are cunts that I despise with the fire of 1000 @DavidHilliers watching Liverpool win a trophy.

4 Likes

It’s one of those potential hiccup games. We cannot by any means drop any assumptions from herein against any of these teams, that they are deemed easy.

We’ve got to be reckless and put them to the sword, Musashi style.

I dread to think back to a time when Arsenal were vying for a prize and Leeds were facing relegation and we played them at home…

I mean, we beat them 5-0, but the time before that :frowning: :sleepy:

1 Like

Want at least 4 against this useless bunch. Don’t care if they’re fighting relegation, they couldn’t defend a sandwich from a fly!

4 Likes

Got tickets for this one hoping I can make it!

3 Likes

Really hope we plough them, man

Hope Pepe gets some minutes will likely be one of his final home games as I think it’s just Leeds and Everton next

1 Like

What is that?

ah that… :grimacing:

2 Likes

Is this official or just someone trying to get something going?

Well, it’s certainly gathering steam.

The club have really done great job PR wise engaging with the fans

2 Likes

We might only be challenging for top four in the PL but when it comes to the PR league we are the undisputed champions. :grinning:

3 Likes

The song is a bit cringey for my liking. Also needs more Arsenalising, seems quite generic.