Arsenal v Crystal Palace (PL)

I see a bad noon rising

1 Like

Absolutely. Seen who tonight’s ref. is?

Don’t mind a weeknight game, I don’t generally get to go to games at the weekend but I’m there tonight.

If I’m not going that’s different. Obviously.

1 Like

Yuck! I’m not gonna give him any credence

Tonight’s going to be a clear revival for the Artetasexuals and their process they trust.

4 Likes

They’ll be even more justified if Arsenal end up 4th by the end of the week. I heard that on the grapevine.

1 Like

I don’t even want Arteta as manager but when I see people use this phrase I want Arsenal to keep him forever just to spite them.

1 Like

Any good link my friend?? :wenger:

Somehow, can see us draw this one. Dunno why but just get that feeling we’ll put in a disjointed performance, struggle to create chances, and just make it a snooze fest. Hope I am wrong.

Spending the Amazon money well

9 Likes

What a tunnel area. See what you’re missing Ivan!

Forget winning the PL title, we’re challenging for the tunnel of the season trophy, it’s awesome.

3 Likes

Looks amazing

1 Like

3-1 Arsenal

4 Likes

This is pretty much our best XI possible. If we can’t look good with this then…

1 Like

Announce the madness

Yeah, but look at that bench. Most of those subs should never play for us again.

2 Likes

SAKA, PEPE, ESR, ODEGAARD AND AUBA?!

Hot diggity now that’s a lineup!!!

Another very attacking lineup from Arteta. Pretty much trying to squeeze as much offensive talent as he can to the side.

It’s a testament to how good the defence has been. This is not what we were used to before.

Watch us loss then bashing of the new dressing room/tunnel area money could have been spent on a new player

1 Like