Arsenal v Crystal Palace (PL)

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Palace win

0 voters

1 Like

6-0. MNF is shit.

1 Like

MNF, meh but at least Arsenal can’t ruin my weekend.

If I was still a season ticket holder I’d be really annoyed but usually I just watch them on TV these days.

I quite like Monday or Friday night kick offs now as it doesn’t interfere with my weekend.

1 Like

You can stick your monday night football up your arse

1 Like

9PM as well ffs

1 Like

Arsenal playing on Mondays is like watching a car crash in slow motion. All our rivals will undoubtedly pick up maximum points, and then all eyez on Arsenal who will invariably produce a goatfuck performance and drop easy points.

Made worse by Gnev and Carra squirting over whoever played well on the weekend right before our game kicks off.

1 Like

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace has the best hashtag and sums up being an arsenal fan well

#ARSCRY

Must win this game.

Derby day in Dublin isn’t it Monday mate.

1 Like

Arteta v Vieira in a clash of the ex Arsenal midfield titans. :grinning:

1 Like

Correct, and depending on how certain results play out there is a possibility we could be crowned champions again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Next two matches are sneakily huge.

If we can win this match and again against Villa then we’ll be sitting in 4th or 5th (at least temporarily) next Friday night. Would be a pretty crazy turnaround given how the season began.

3 Likes

We simply have to win these sorts of games coming up, if we want to seriously challenge for 4th then we have to be consistent in these types of fixtures and bank 3 points.

4 Likes

Having seen how far behind we still are in terms of pressing and the physical battle against Brighton I’m not confident. Getting outworked and being less fit than the opposition is too common an occurrence with our side and for me our biggest issue of all. All these teams know they can overrun key areas of the pitch against us with higher energy. Palace will push us hard and I worry our opportunities to outclass them with clinical attacking play could be too sporadic. I fear for us this game and the next one against Villa.

3 Likes

Apart from the first half against spurs, we’ve only scored twice this season in the PL.
It won’t be easy but we need points against these sort of teams, especially at home, so we have to win this and the next game against Aston Villa.

I think we’ll scrape a win so I’ll go 2-1 with Aubameyang and ESR to score.

2 Likes

I do wish we were playing today

2 Likes

Don’t know if it’s just me but Monday night results don’t effect me the same way as Saturday or Sunday ones.
Maybe it’s because the weekend hasn’t been effected and haven’t had to give up anytime to watch.
Plus I don’t work mondays so it gives me something to do in the night.

3 Likes

Sweden v Denmark is the BEST hashtag

#SWEDEN

Also the remaining letters of both names spell…

DEN MARK

Awesome!

5 Likes

Yeah very true, a loss Monday evening isn’t as bad as on a Saturday or Sunday for me either.

Think it’s because it’s so late I don’t have as much time to ruminate on the loss before bed.

1 Like