Arsenal v Crystal Palace (PL)

I’ve always been partial to Nigeria vs Germany myself as a funny one

1 Like

Must win then eh

I do like starting and ending the week with an arsenal match. Perks of not being in Europe :rofl:

2 Likes

Feel like we will win this one by a large margin, 4-1 Arsenal.

1 Like

I don’t trust you with those predictions brother. Reality slaps you down hard :sob:

2 Likes

Shameful.

You’re disbanded from the Only Connect and University Challenge Group (not that any one else wants to join, anyway)

1 Like

Yes I remember the 0-0 in 2010, I was at the game and Adebayor was playing also.

Tbh mastermind is in the trio now as well.

1 Like

This is a very weird sponsored post lol.

Oh, so nobody watches from Canada, eh? Well, I’ve got my beady fucking eye on ya. And I’m not interested in your Batcunt movie, either.

13 Likes

I love spending all weekend pissed off we aren’t playing only to be buzzing today. I also love evening kick offs so praying for a big six points tonight and Friday.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Why on earth do we play Monday and Friday this week? When’s the last time any side has not played on two consecutive weekends in the league? So strange

Probably because we’re one of few teams (maybe even the only one) who have two games not involving any of the teams in the CL, EL or EC.

3 Likes
2 Likes

It happened to Everton a few weeks ago.

Teams who don’t play in Europe are the only ones who can play in these slots during European weeks

1 Like

We shouldn’t be playing on a Monday or Friday at any point this season.

It’s the one season where we can play on a Saturday at 3pm (or either side of that slot) and we’re not being allowed that opportunity.

Yet again the fat cat TV companies not thinking of the travelling fans (all that shit post-pandemic about welcoming the fans back and missing them in the interim was just blatant sycophantic lip service)

2 Likes

MNF starts at noon for me lol.

Monday Noon Football

4 Likes