Arsenal v Brighton (PL)

Sounds like a very potent opioid.

I never rated Tavares anyway. No loss. Failed punt.

Time to step up Lokonga.

1 Like

Xhaka performed at LB better than Tavares did, so not sure of the criticism in regard to that decision. Probably just people wanting to beat Xhaka again before the match has even kicked off.

Arteta talking a lot of shit in the press conference about picking Nuno up and then drops him.

Either Arteta has the man management skills of Hannibal Lector or Nuno is absolutely awful in training.

1 Like

COYG!

@Phoebica idk itā€™s just wanting to drag Xhaka. Weā€™ve seen him at LB and it derailed our season last year after performing just okay in a few matches.

So when the manager has seen that Xhaka at LB blew up once before, and has the ability to not pull that lever, itā€™s disappointing to see him do it.

Maybe Arteta has a tweak to the system to mitigate some of Xhakaā€™s flaws.

1 Like

At least Lokonga is playing and not Elneny

Calum Chambers would be handy right now wouldnā€™t he for fullback?

Or AMN but Arteta donā€™t rate him anyway.

Represents very poor talent ID to not be able to rely on Tavares at this stage. He was signed so we wouldnā€™t need to see Xhaka at LB ever again lol

Dhaka at left back makes me extremely nervous. Am more nervous about him getting sent off than conceding chances.

Beyond all else I hope Gabriel composes himself this afternoon. More of that shite from Palace and weā€™re food.

1 Like

I think weā€™ll win but itā€™s going to be closer.
Iā€™ll go 2-1, with Saka and Martinelli to score.

Did Xhaka at LB really derail our season? We got knocked out against Villarreal because a certain Dani Ballerino was actively playing against like much of his EL campaign, plus we were wasteful when we got our chances.
Barring the Everton game Xhaka did fine when he had to fill in at LB.
We finished 8th for having a disastrous first half of the season, not because Tierney got injured.

Why do I feel like Welbeck is gonna get one today?

Does anybody have a st-ream?

Iā€™ll fix you

Xhaka red card guaranteed their RW dances past him and he decides to choke him out from behind

Arsenalā€™s team today is the youngest team put out this PL season.

Ffs Martinelli.

Laca :worried: