Arsenal transfers 23/24

It would be too intelligent for this club to sell Nketiah and promote Balogun.

Expect us to give Nketiah a 5 year deal instead.

11 Likes

Or better yet we manage to lose both on a free.

14 Likes

Can you please get a creative midfielder in ffs?

1 Like

I donā€™t think weā€™ll be able to get an attacking mid until the summer. If we somehow do get one itā€™ll be a loan deal for the likes of Isco or Eriksen.

These ignorant cunts :man_facepalming:.

2 Likes

Nice, just like we had no intention of selling AMN so he could attend to the birds at the stadium.

15 Likes

The intention is he leaves for free next year

1 Like

Really bad management again. Weā€™ll almost certainly let him leave for free after letting Balogun leave for free. I like Eddie but heā€™s too limited to do what Iā€™d want an Arsenal striker to do.

2 Likes

Nketiah would be a damn sight better if he played with someone like Fabregas behind him, receiving balls at his feet in channels and shooting at speed. He gets so little of the service he needs, just trying to find the end of wayward crosses and rebounds.

Aouar would have helped himā€¦

2 Likes

Same is true for Auba. Honestly our forward line could be so deadly if we played to their strengths and played on the counter. We got pace for days, Auba, Eddie, Pepe, Saka and Martinelli.

Man I miss the invincible days when we would just move the ball from the back all the way to the goal in like 3 seconds. I even remember the commentators used to say ā€œNo one hits on the counter like Arsenalā€.

7 Likes

Reminds me of the Gaston song from Beauty and the Beast. I need daycare to reopen soon. :ozil:

3 Likes

Woe there mate. The technical level is so much higher. Pace would be the only thing in common. Outside of Auba none of the others are clinical enough yet for those comparison.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: trust me, in addition to all the random nursery rhymes I have playing in my head thereā€™s also all the songs from Trolls 1&2, frozen 1&2, Sing and Moana.

:musical_note:ā€œDo you want to build a snoooowman?ā€ Well do you Joshua?

4 Likes

Donā€™t you fucking start with me. :arteta:

Lately weā€™ve been on an endless loop of ā€œRow Row Row Your Boatā€, like literally an endless loop. I sing it to Maddie to get her to sleep at nap time and if I stop she pokes her head up from the crib and says ā€œrowā€.

7 Likes

So when we buying Brandt?

Probably when Ɩzil and Sokratis are gone

If the price is true Ā£25m (likely not true) then it is a no brainer.

Weā€™re due to save upwards of Ā£400,000 per week in salary - they need to grab this guy before he heads to Liverpool or United.

1 Like

Yeah of course different levels. Imagine attacking arsenals goal one second next your the last defender and Bergkamp, Pires, Ljunberg and Henry are in your box. Stuff of nightmares.

Still I think we could get more goals out of our front line if we attempted to hit teams on the break more instead just passing it around.

4 Likes

True but donā€™t forget our midfield back then had goals too. Look at this list Willock, Nelson, Xhaka, Partey, Elneny, Cabellos, throw in Torreira and Guen if they cameback tomorrow. Its ridiculous how few goals we generate or can from midfield with 8 players.

4 Likes

Recommends we sign Brandt and says Mazraoui is the upgrade we need on Bellerin

You guys agree about Mazraoui @Bl1nk @Forever @SDGooner

4 Likes