Arsenal transfers 23/24

I wonder if they’re considering Grealish or Maddison.
Let’s not forget we did enquire about Grealish last summer and Villa told us to fuck off.
Not sure what to feel about Grealish. Very good player but a bit of a tit. Gonna cost a lot of money in fees and wages. Can easily see him falling out with Arteta.

1 Like

I can see Graelish facing a setback and struggling to perform in a bigger club.

Grealish would transform our team imo and have a similar effect that fernandez had on united. Do I think we can get him? Not a chance in hell.

4 Likes

We’ll get Eriksen and give him the #10 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aren’t we always told there aren’t enough big personalities in the squad?

I’d take either Grealish or Maddison. Obviously Grealish would have to wear an ankle monitor when out and about in London so Per can peel him off the floor and get him to the stadium on time.

2 Likes

Where is he gonna go mate? :joy: UK is in lockdown

1 Like

Genius.

Kyle Walker’s

9 Likes

I dislike transfer windows for the sole fact that I am subjected to Ornstein’s stupid face constantly.

Edit: Sidenote… All you Grealish fans, go look at a heat map for him.

2 Likes

Be on the lookout.
2 Likes

Watching it now, David singing praises for Mesut.

This one?

7 Likes

Hakan Calhanoglu #10

£20,000,000

1 Like

Doesn’t his contract expire in June, making him free?

Woefully inconsistent. On a free transfer he’d be ok but he’d want high wages and should never be a starting player so it’s essentially a Kolasinac (free transfer, high wages, ends up being a back up option because he’s not good enough).

1 Like

:wave:

7 Likes

Who says Turkeys are only good in December

5 Likes

4 Likes

Could make a great novel.
The Greek and the Turkish bonding over their omission from the team, now heading together in Turkey.

1 Like

Do it

3 Likes