Arsenal transfers 23/24

What’s everyone else’s thoughts on Eric Shün? Could probably be a future pairing with Mike La’toris. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

They’re actually hilarious.
Not only are they falling for it but I’ve seen them go on about these players like “I don’t know man, I’ve heard he’s inconsistent and we already have players like that”.

3 Likes

Edu lurking FT. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bissouma is a beast. No nonsense central midfielder with really good passing range, physicality, tackling and energy. Him and some one like Buendia would totally transform our midfield.

Bissouma - Partey

Buendia
1 Like

I was furious that day.

Bet any money a team mate was out of shot, and that’s what he was reacting to when he started laughing, not Arsenal tears, and this twitter goon is getting his knickers in a twist for no reason.

11 Likes

Haha exactly must not really have much going on either if that is something he hasn’t gotten over :joy::rofl: I don’t even remember what game that was

4 Likes

Who is this prick and why have you posted his opinion haha

2 Likes

I simply posted it for the video of Bissouma laughing like a maniac when Brighton beat us in 2019 and we missed out on Top 4.

1 Like

Who will claim the famous #10?

Kevin De Croydon for the no10 obviously

14 Likes

Buendia

2 Likes

descărcare (7)

1 Like

Any new info?

More like clearing up the situation.

One of the threads.
Check the rest of @afcstuff 's tweets. Got a good coverage on what was said by Orny today.

I can get behind that, we just need to get that quality n10 now.

6 Likes

I would take George Honeyman from Hull. Quality #10

2 Likes

Looks like Buendia and Brandt are in the conversation but not at the very top and we have reservations for Aouar.

I wonder what’s the top target? :thinking:

1 Like

It doesn’t need to be a world class, £50M signing on massive wages either please Arsenal. Just a competent player that fits this ‘system’ please.

2 Likes