Arsenal transfers 23/24

Total conjecture lol

Well yeah, itā€™s just jokes lol

Agents are only as scummy as any other person in the chain. Itā€™s part of the professional game and we need to remember that there are very few Jorge Mendes type guys across the whole sport.

The sooner we ditch the idea that there is some kind of moral code that teams need to arbitrarily stick to, the better for our sanity lol

And we are a massive club anyway, and have the advantage of being in London, which allows us to beat out most of the rest of the clubs in the world financially and in terms of our sheer size comparatively.

1 Like

ffs

1 Like

Itā€™s hardly poor old moralistic Arsenal if Jorge and his mates take a few million off a huge fee that will net us loads back in all sorts of commercial sales.

Thatā€™s life, to get to the top you have to beat people up or pay them. lol

Ffs, accept the bid you fucks. Take Kos or Mustafi or both in exchange. Hell, take Chambers too

1 Like

:joy:

Nvm that was old news.

Here is an older article of our interest in Upamecano back then.

I used to love Meccano

2 Likes

@FabrizioRomano Article

1 Like
1 Like

I too used to love to put up a meccano, but then went kā€™nex and never looked back.

Take my wife!

How was Zouma for Everton last season? Maybe we can get him on the cheap.

1 Like

Please no. Our LBā€™s are pathetic

1 Like

Even if we sign him, heā€™s out for another 2 months anyway then heā€™s going to need a few weeks to a month to get back up to speed. He basically wonā€™t be available until December so if we hold off until January it isnā€™t really a big deal tbh

6 Likes

Only problem is knowing our luck we will try to revist it in Jan only to be told to fuck off and he is not for sale.

Celtic donā€™t have the kind of money to tell us heā€™s not for sale. The Ā£25m they want for him is the most theyā€™ve ever received for a player

1 Like

Who said heā€™s out for another two months lol

Yeh this out for two months thing needs to be mentioned more if true, Tierney does nothing for us till December so Iā€™d leave him. What an exhausting and stupidly drawn out saga this has been.

Canā€™t wait to start it all up again in January.

1 Like