Arsenal Team of the Decade

Song’s major issue was he never mastered the ultimate DM skill of fouling all game and only getting a yellow card later in the game.

Song seemed to often pick up an early yellow and that makes the rest of the game nervy for us fans.

put Leno in goal all of you fucks, he’s the first normal keeper we’ve had since Lehmann ffs :grin:

2 Likes

Song was under rated and eventually whatever form he got himself into withered away while on bench with Barca. Shouldn’t have left so early.

Ramsey for me is still a better player than Song, even as a DM Ramsey played as for a season.
However the team Craigie posted is more balanced.

--------------------Walcott--------------
Theo—Walcott—Theo—Walcott
--------Walcott---------Theo----------
Theo-----------Walcott----------Theo
-------------------Walcott------------------

I’ve chosen this team based 50% upon footballing ability, and 50% upon how awesome of a human they are. Walcott is not only one of the best footballers i’ve ever seen wear the Arsenal shirt, but on top of that he’s such a down to earth exceptional human being. This guy was such a loyal gunner he ran both knees into the ground giving his all for this club. I can’t stress this enough, I WANNA FUCK THIS GUY.

3 Likes

Woj, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Monreal, Santi, Song, Alexis, Ozil, Auba, RVP

Woj 

Sagna - Kos - Per - Monreal

Song - Santi

Ozil          -         Alexis

Auba - RVP
5 Likes

Shame Rosicky can’t make it in any of our squads :sob:

1 Like

He can be the first name on the bench!

2 Likes

Song over Arteta is wrong on so many levels.

2 Likes

Leno
Sagna Koscielny Mertesacker Monreal
Arteta Ramsey Cazorla
Alexis van Persie Aubameyang

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

If he managed to do his actual job in the mean time than yes. But Song was playing like he thought he was Cesc. Maybe that was by design by Wenger, but defensively it gave problems.

It didn’t because Arteta covered really well at the time.
Plus it was a rotating midfield back then.

Wellll it did.

Amy Lawrence’s

basically my team :xhaka2:

Shoving Auba and RVP can interchange for maximum damage.

God that attack is stupendous. We’d have won the league in 2016 if we signed Auba

2 Likes

“Cech”

1 Like

Almost same as mine, but I’d swap RvP and Auba

1 Like

Anyone subbing in Kamada?

1 Like

Copy and paste a juicy Athletic article for me and I’ll answer your question babe

5 Likes