Arsenal Stats and Trivia

When was the last time Slavia lost at home by 4 goals. Ella Arteta.

2 Likes
5 Likes

@MissRedNL feeling extremely vindicated tonight for being the staunchest defender of Arteta I’ve ever known lol

2 Likes

Bigweng laughing his cock off he’s banned tonight. Free pass for him.

:joy: I’m happy when the team is happy because it means something is paying off - but we haven’t achieved our objectives yet.

Winning this EL would be huge for Arteta’s career and for the direction of the club, and if we don’t do it the season would remain a frustrating one. Just 3 games of being hot in a hot & cold season is what we need now :pray:t5:

4 Likes

Our home record this season.
Played 16
Won 6
GF 19
GA 19

That is poor by anyone’s standards.
Are there any of our supporters out there that are still sure he’s the right man for the job or would you prefer to see him drag us down even further?

Footballing genius.

2 Likes

Who was this @Stroller

@Electrifying

That was the great Herbert Chapman

This is Silverback Gorilla

1 Like

Don’t know mate but it would of been on the bbc.

1 Like

Aussie would have known if he knew who arsenal was back then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Probably lost on everyday of the week this season.

Cmon man we are fucking toothless and gutless as could be against half way decent competition. I said a long time ago that we should sleep walk our way to the semis of the EL. But in the prem against decent sides with top managers we are as bad as I’ve ever seen. We will struggle now in the EL with our next opponents tho, might be wrong but that’s my gut feeling.

Arsenal clearly missing the support of the 60k fans…

I wonder if a humbling by Emery of all people will be enough to wake some of our fans up about Arteta?

2 Likes

Tbh mate that was last week. A lots happened this week and wouldn’t want you getting me mixed up with someone who gives a fuck right now.
Clubs dead too me right now mate and the whole fucking circus of top flight football.
I’m staying out the Arsenal related threads till we see how if any sanctions play out.

1 Like

Home losses stats etc are pretty much pointless stats this season.

If you want a stick to beat us with just talk about total losses, home ground advantage isn’t a thing in empty stadiums.