Arsenal Stats and Trivia

So by the looks of it u firmly pulling for this? Lol I don’t think Emery will beat us bad if he does they both have it in them to make this a very boring tie with minimal goals scored :joy::joy:

Well done to Arteta and Kroenke for being the inspiration for our club breaking the record for breaking the most worst records in a season…

Arteta and Kroenke, Dumb and Dumber.
Where would we be with out you?
Well done to both of you.

1 Like

Oh god no I hope not.

I want Arteta to win the EL and succeed.

He’s here either way, he might as well give us something in return for us watching his boring tactics and repeated stupidity.

But I wonder if Emery will shit it and smalldick, could see us winning in that case.

But then we are the perfect team to smalldick against. So much possession and territory, with zero movement and penetration and dodgy defence.

It has the potential to be an awful, boring, nervy tie.

Unless we get Auba back and Arteta decides to cash in his ‘not be a moron’ games like he usually does Vs Ole and we actually play with some intensity and focus, knowing he’s against his predecessor.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad that Dinosaur Wenger is gone tho.

1 Like

This isn’t our club any more.

It’s the shell of an exoskeleton that once resembled the great Arsenal FC

1 Like
4 Likes

I wonder what the goals conceded comparison would be, I’d imagine we’d be more solid under Arteta but not nearly enough to make up for such a gap in goals scored obviously.

Reality is, let’s be honest here, the team under Emery that year still had the Wenger tactics drilled into them.

1 Like

But our team is shit, we need Newcastle ballers like Joe Willock! Oh…

5 Likes

The amount records we’ve broken this season is phenomenal.
Brighton have lost fewer games than us.
In just the last two games we’ve played Fulham and Everton, neither who have beaten us since the invention of the light bulb and we get one point.

How many times this season have we seen clubs in disarray, who can’t get a point or score, then beat us while getting plenty of goals?

Clubs used to come to the Emirates then play defensively and not lose.
They come here now and look at us as an easy touch.
Who’s fault is that?

1 Like

Lost as many games as we’ve won it seems

Villa win tonight we go back to the bottom half ffs

I’m sorry but if Arsenal are in the bottom half on the 25th April you sack the cunt. Doesn’t matter who it is.

You are gone

4 Likes

I come to this thread to cry

4 Likes

I remember looking at the table a few weeks ago and thinking right, these mid table shitters like Leeds and Villa will balls it up and we’ll finish comfortably 9th, maybe even 8th.

Now 8th is a daydream and we’ve actually got a fight on our hands to finish as high as 9th.

The only excuse for being this bad is that the players have completely given up on the coach and he’s done and on his way out. I can’t think of a top 10 side who’ve been in anything like this position and kept their coach on.

I don’t see the point of sacking Emery if you were going to tolerate this happening anyway.

8 Likes

I see it more as maybe not believing in Arteta as the real deal rather than giving up on him. Probably the state the club is run in is also part of the disillusionment with the players too. One thing that needs realising is the simple fact is relevancy has gone as how big this club is in this set up.

1 Like

I reckon there reasoning in keeping Arteta is that they don’t want to mess with stability and keeping things the same will eventually work itself out. Behind the scenes a lot has changed this past season with Sanllehi gone, Fahmy gone, Edu downsizing on the scouts, Garlick replaced Fahmy. Who knows who those other 55 were that Arsenal has let go because of covid. The problem with that is, is that if you’re counting on the wrong person to do so that working itself out will never happen.

I truely believe they haven’t even made a decision yet and Josh, Vinai and Edu are waiting what will happen in these last two Europa League games.

1 Like
4 Likes

Yeah. I am afraid that Edu has his back. But if the losses are bad enough who knows. Directors can be opportunistic too.

I guess we have to hope/kid ourselves that November and December were just outliers and it’s never going to be as bad again.

Or that, you know, you’re controlling matches and being the superior team but losing points to computer generated lines. 5 points v Fulham/Everton have us in the running for 7th/8th.

We are a far football side than we were ever were under Emery regardless.