Arsenal sign five year kit deal with Adidas from 2019

Yeah they predicted Neymar’s transfer plan a year in advance

Arsenal just made it official. Adidas is the new kit sponsor.

Confirmation :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Big fan of the three stripes.

They look good on my man Mesut as well. Reckon him being one of Adidas’ most marketable footballers added some incentive for them to shell out on this deal.

I’m a complete hipster for Adidas, so this makes me happy.

5 Likes

That kit would be sensational. I haven’t had the urge to buy a shirt in years but that is just gorgeous.

1 Like

Need numbers ££££

£60m apparently.

3 Likes

It’s a good deal in our current state. Hopefully we get CL football this season and that certainly lessens the clubs ability to make excuses about our spending power.

1 Like

If our wage structure is so bad and we have spiralling wages, why did we give everbody an extension…I think our problems in that regard are a little bit overblown.

YESSS :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I have heard from some places it is 65m and others are saying that the whole deal is worth 300m but i guess there is only 5m a season in it. It is not a terrible deal considering it is somewhat short term i guess and our lack of relative success on the field and being in the europa at the moment. On the other hand though i still feel we are being a little bit short changed especially how much the prices of these deals nowadays are spiralling into huge numbers we are gonna be left behind majorly again. I feel in a couple of years someone like chavski etc is gonna be getting 100m a season without an issue and we will be looking at our deal and thinking to ourselves this fucking sucks.

Chelsea signed a 15-year deal for kit sponsoring with Nike at the time. Obviously we don’t know what kind of tools they might have to upgrade in the deal during the time it will run. Btw. We DOUBLED our income from this revenue stream if true. I don’t think you can see that as a bad thing in anyway. Adidas also has a lot more exposure around the world than Puma has. I’m sure that can work too our benefit too.

It will be interesting to see what Puma is going to offer Manchester City. I think they can also renew after this season and Puma were mentioned as frontrunners.

2 Likes

Yea that point is crucial. We’ve done well to keep the deal at 5 years considering we’re doubling our money.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This bitch…“Whats the appeal of Arsenal when they only won their last trophy in 2004”…Shut your whore mouth.

7 Likes

haha…come on…its a fair question to ask.

We’ll just strike off those 3 FA Cups then :wink:

5 Likes

Get out.

“5-1 at Craven Cottage where one of the best goals were made with Ramsey”

Well remembered from the briefing, Kasper. :smirk:

1 Like