Arsenal sign five year kit deal with Adidas from 2019

4 Likes

Very exciting. I hope they get the Adidas Originals line involved.

Since PSG is apparently playing in Air Jordan branded jerseys in the UCL, maybe Arsenal could play in Adidas Original branded jerseys (a bruised banana anyone?) next year in the Europa League.

1 Like

For your information. We are going to win the Europa League. Because Unai Emery.

1 Like

Who said we will be in the europa? There is no proof of that, lets just say that when it happens.

Weā€™ll be there , rest assured

If that Ɩzil top was our away Iā€™d buy that in a MINUTE!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

All of those mock ups are woeful

1 Like

That yellow away shirt is sexy. Itā€™s a pity we donā€™t use that crest any more.

1 Like

At least these mock-ups are better than the current shite being served up !!

Isnā€™t all down to a copyright issue?

Copyright, trademark. Something like that.

:heart_eyes:

Maybe a slight thread name change now?

2 Likes

Yeah they need to bring back the old style crest/cannonā€¦

This deal will be the third biggest for now, but soon enough that will get trumped when another big club renews its kit deal.

That being said, the figures being mentioned are far more impressive than the Puma deal, which I thought was a pretty mediocre package even back when we signed it. Ā£60m a year from Adidas is pretty good fucking going though, canā€™t complain about that.

1 Like

@shamrockgooner just edited your edit @Mysty

:giroud3:

I tried to be a smartass and put in a full stop but I was outwitted by the software :bellerin:

2 Likes

Need to bin the top left one ASAP. Donā€™t mind the top though

Goal understands that the deal, which will run for five years, is worth less than the Ā£60m ($77.3m) a year being reported in America but eclipses the current kit deals that Manchester City (Ā£20m a season) and Tottenham (Ā£30m a season) have at present.

Goal haha, terrible outlet I wouldnā€™t listen to them

Goal are actually decent now tbh.