Arsenal Reserves & Youths

Very unlucky last season. If he stays injury-free the future is bright for him.

Azeez with another long range goal yesterday. Way too good for U23s.

1 Like

Kido Taylor-Hart officially signs. I assume he plays with the u23s this year but maybe he’ll make the bench for a League Cup game or something like that.

1 Like

Kevin Betsy, who has coached England U15, U16, U17, and most recently U18s, has been appointed as our new U23 coach.

I know nothing about him as a coach but I like that resume. Seems like an upgrade on Bould, that’s for sure.

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1rmGPzMAlQLxN?s=09

Hale End losing 4-0 to West Ham.

Is this more deep rot or just one of those days?

Probably one of those days, I think several of West Ham bench players were playing this game.

3 Likes

good grief i can remember the kid when he looked like this

2 Likes

This is a Wenger player right here.

I really like TJJ from what I have seen. He has struggled with injuries the last couple years but his game is very well rounded - a lot of people in the academy rated him higher than Nketiah when they were coming through, despite Eddie putting up much more impressive goal scoring numbers. It is a little hard to see exactly where he would fit in most sides today if he did stay healthy and put it all together, maybe as an Iwobi-esque wide playmaker or a team playing a false 9 alongside two goal scoring wingers. You could see him being a really fun second striker in the 1990s in the age of two man strike partnerships

1 Like

Yep, that’s what he needs to do now. Stay healthy and start getting more goals.
If he does that I would love having him in the mix with Auba next season.

I just saw this video of Patino in the last match against Palace. He needs to mature physically and has a long way to go but he just looks like a player. The ball stays glued to his foot, he always seems to have time, and I think this is only his fifth match at this level. Promising stuff.

2 Likes

Balogun next?

1 Like

Good move for him I think. He needs regular minutes against grown men more than anything, I’d rather have him guaranteed to play 35 matches in League One than be in and out of a Championship side. And the manager is apparently the same guy who was at Huddersfield and did a great job with ESR as a loan player.

2 Likes

Hutchinson torched and tortured the poor fucker playing LB for Spurs today. Two assists, set up at least 3-4 other chances, drew a foul and hit the bar from a wicked free kick afterward, dribbled the same guy like 20x.