Arsenal Pics & Vids

More Roy Keane ammo.

Happier timesā€¦

Iā€™m gonna lose it. These guys canā€™t score a goal from open play but theyā€™re showing us videos of these backs doing sliding celebrations from nutmegs in training.

3 Likes

Yeah shit like that makes my piss boil as well lol

Fine have fun in training, but a bit ridiculous to post shit like this with 5 losses in 10 games

3 Likes

Lol I feel your frustration but didnā€™t you say that you unfollowed them :joy:

I had unfollowed them haha. But someone reposted it on their story so I clicked it and watched the video to trigger myself.

Just to confirm I have since followed them agai.

1 Like

Adidas killing it with promo.

3 Likes

Arsenal is a retro clothing brand now not a football club and tbh Iā€™m here for it :raised_hands:

No one tell @Joshua heā€™ll buy everything :joy:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s the best advert or promo I think Iā€™ve ever seen

2 Likes

Fuck the football we are clearly shite at it.

Need to take on our new rivals ASOS and boohooMAN

3 Likes

Partey already wondering where the fuck did he land lol, thatā€™s some quality advert though.

The F stands for Fashion not Football in AFC if people ask lads

2 Likes

The music sounds like itā€™s been plucked from the movie Drive.

David Luiz is perfect as an infomercial salesman.

1 Like

I love the look of that hoodie with the old school crest on it. Looks like an absolutely crap 90ā€™s hoodie which is basically the perfect type of hoodie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Out December 15th because we are 15th in the league? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m so confused.

Yeahā€¦about that.

1 Like

Weā€™re definitely a better brand than we are football club. Kind of like when the NY Cosmos signed a deal with Umbro to produce some cool stuff. They were playing out on Long Island in a weird second tier league, but the kits were pretty sweet.

Obviously Iā€™ll buy anything retro adidas farts out. No consumption under capitalism is ethical but I still want to be able to flex at the bar or the beach ā€¦if we ever have those again. The rules about wearing sports clothing out are a little different in the states, especially with soccer. Iā€™d probably get teased a bunch in London but over here nobody really cares.

1 Like

Loool itā€™s Ā£65. Get fucked.

1 Like

Did you honestly expect different sham haha. Arsenal gear is usually around that price

Also is there a link where you seen everything?