Arsenal Pics & Vids

I check the merch so little I’m always a bit surprised by how ridiculous it is when I do look.

Just went to Arsenal direct and it’s there.

1 Like
1 Like

7 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll never love this stadium the way I did Highbury.

2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thought that was a penalty shoot out till the ref became apparent.

1 Like
5 Likes

How did we mess up the title that season. Fucking Wenger.

7 Likes

It was Gazidis bro. Wenger never made any mistakes.

5 Likes

Leicester were a disaster that day. I can’t believe we beat the champions home and away and still finished 10 points behind them.

7 Likes

Absolute peak Wenger. Bottles a title race that we were in with fucking Leicester and Spurs not exactly peak Chelsea and United like it usually was.

8 Likes

Visually stunning football :heart_eyes:

Inspiring and heartbreaking season. The last great Arsenal team IMO and one of Wenger’s greatest works.

14 Likes

The best Arsenal team since the Invincibles, no doubt about it. Imagine we didn’t have to compete against the best United team ever (Gary Neville says so) and aginst a decent Chelsea team that played the CL final against that United… The league would be ours comfortably. Massive football we played most of the year.

Fucking hell, Adebayor was quality for us back then.

2 Likes

Hleb played in such a unique way, almost as if he knows where defenders are gonna go with their body shape, fucks them up with a dummy and then fucks the keeper up placing a shot away from where he’s going.

It’s like he’s a step ahead, I can’t actually get my head around how someone is that clever with instincts and execution.

Opposing mfers were chasing shadows during that season.

When Arsenal played the game beautifully and ruthlessly.

Damn our forwards were freaking awesome back then, it’s a shame that team didn’t win the league.

1 Like