Arsenal - Nottingham Forest (PL) 2-1

3-1/4-1

Should be a comfortable game, Forest won’t be a good as last year imo and will struggle a lot.

Forest away record last campaign

1-5-13 scored 11 conceded 44

4 Likes

At half time :henry2:

Cannon fodder incoming.

The City game gives me so much hope and expectation for the upcoming season.

Matching City yesterday already given the team enough confidence, we don’t really need to score 5, 6, 7 goals to prove anything.
I hope we will dominate this Forest game from head to toe, let the three new players to learn the new system continuously, then have the subs finishing the job in the last 10-15 minutes.

Going to bring my younger child to watch this game live at the English pub… I believe we will go home with happy faces.

1 Like

Referee: Michael Oliver. Assistants: Stuart Burt, Dan Cook. Fourth official: Darren Bond. VAR: Jarred Gillett. Assistant VAR: Darren Cann.

Turner in goal for Forest hopefully, our strikers will know his weaknesses having worked with him for a year. Though knowing our luck he’ll play a blinder on his debut.

Anyway, putting that dynamic aside. 5-1 to the Arsenal

1 Like

Hope Kai scores so the pressure is off from him, else he will have to cope with unbelievable trolling from media, opponents and even arsenal fans.

2 Likes

What pressure? I don’t think it’s any different than it used to be. Ultimately, Havertz doesn’t have to prove anything to those idiots with an agenda. Only ones he has to answer to is his teammates and manager, and he can do that by working hard every day.

1 Like

let’s go and give these guys a proper battering, show how big our dick is early on this season

All good news

https://twitter.com/tikitakaconnor/status/1689979397925748736?s=46&t=AXaXFdGpC85RzXwk6DBMgA

3 Likes

Great Friday news indeed! Glad the Jesus injury isn’t as bad as I feared.

I wonder who our best 11 is if everyone is fit.

Raya hasn’t been registered in time unfortunately. What happens if Ramsdale pulls a hammy when warming up? :skull:

Runnarscape?

2 Likes

5-4-2 without a keeper?

Arteta has “wild dreams” after all.

4 Likes

3-1 to the Arsenal.
Trossard with all three Arsenal goals.
Forest with a scrappy corner deflected goal .

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LetsTalk_FPL/status/1690056071623122957

Interesting…

Perhaps Arteta will start tinkering the lineup from week to week like Pep does. Don’t mind it.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see how many of the new signings start because, apart from Raya, they all played against Man City.
But if everyone is fit Jesus will start instead of Havertz, so our best team is probably:

Ramsdale
White
Gabriel
Saliba
Timber
Partey
Rice
Odegaard
Saka
Jesus
Martinelli

But the difference from previous seasons, is that our bench is stacked with quality players like:

Raya
Tomiyasu
Kimior
Tierney
Zinchenko
Jorginho
ESR
Vieira
Nketiah
Havertz
Trossard

Most of these would walk into any mid table or higher team in the PL.
Have we had a stronger squad than this?

2 Likes