Arsenal Kits and Merch

Very important if u r doing sports things (e.g. coaching a sports team)

I like buying the training trousers for the winter, to run in.

How do you run in pants though? You don’t get super sweaty? I don’t understand how people run in long pants. I’d almost rather use a treadmill than run in anything that goes below the knee.

2 Likes

Arsenal Direct’s customer service has been appalling of late.
I complained about my number coming off my pink shirt only 6 months after buying it, that was April and I’m still chasing them up.

Might have to try Islington Trading Standards next.

While I agree, I do wear some tights when it’s cold just like my favourite PL footballers.

2 Likes

I like to get sweaty. And hot. All the windows closed. On a sultry, hot, evening.

:henry2: I can respect that.

What I can’t understand is why people would run in long pants. Also, what do you wear under them? Surely you’re not wearing just boxers? That seems like a sensory nightmare.

Boxers, form fitting style. It’s enough for the winter. Especially when all that’s there is an acorn and a couple of conkers.

2 Likes

That’s got to be a bad look hasn’t it…sounds to much like lycra to me. It should be illegal for men to wear lycra in public.

1 Like

My suggestion would be not to look. I think it’s quite fetching :slight_smile:

Of course it should be legal. The fuck you think I’m doing all these squats for? Strength? Flexibility?

In the privacy of your own home fine, but out in public is a red card offence IMO.

Sorry to interrupt all this sexy talk but I have good news for those who want to have a dignified Arsenal away kit this season.

Buy the women’s team’s one instead.

1 Like

oh nice! I hope there’s a general release and not just the women’s cut shirt.

I assume Tim Stillman has this covered for us.

2 Likes

I’ve been on a hiatus from Arsenal pods lately so I’ll have to go back and catch up.

Been listening to “Spellcaster” instead which is really good and “Empire” which is also really good.

1 Like

Tim actually just did a podcast with the founder of foudys.com the other day and it’s a great listen.

1 Like

I reckon there will be a limited issue of mens’ sizes. It’s been done with a few other similar releases. I managed to bag the England Women’s Euro kits last summer in bloke-cut but they sold out quickly.

1 Like

Has there been confirmation that we are actually doing that horrofic fluro yellow nonsense as our away next season?

I genuinely hope we fuck Adidas off forever after this. Their signature stripes are bad enough tbh

Nike did a full family run on the new USWNT kit (aka “the Paint Splatter kit”) which I think is just the bee’s knees. It’s such a cool shirt.

1 Like