Arsenal Kits and Merch

WTF is up with the gold?? Just doesn’t go with the rest of the top and then that pathetic outline for a crest. Not going to get this one for sure.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/AFCMet/status/1662384116468162560?t=5QH9OAGovdNEIZdejYbqEQ&s=19

How does 80 fucking quid not buy the “authentic” shirt?!

And how much does that one cost? (Edit: 30 quid more according to the replies on twitter)

Fucking liberty taking.

I get the badge and fit will be slightly different on the authentic shirts as they’re meant to be like player issue ones, but the detailing on the shirt shouldn’t be different.

4 Likes

Bought two shirts this season after not buying one for four seasons. I’ll buy one per 100m spent this summer.

Slyly hoping we don’t spend 300m as the away shirt reeks!

1 Like

Yeah disappointing that the invincible results are not on the “fan shirt” when it’s supposed to be a tribute to that amazing season.

I’ve got last season’s yellow “authentic” top for £45 from Sports Direct a few weeks ago, the difference in quality is noticeable but they don’t keep you as warm at night as the heavier fan versions.

Adidas have been doing this shit for a few years with MLS jerseys.

1 Like

As expected, the socks look fucking horrible. Actually like the kit but Adidas can fuck off with those lightning bolts on the socks. Disgusting.

1 Like

Quite a few people wearing the new shirt at the Emirates today. Was good to see it next to this seasons for comparison. Personally, I don’t think it looks as good. I like the gold, but overall it looks like a ‘cheaper’ shirt. Not saying it looks terrible, but atm 6/10 for me. will wait to see the authentic shirt with the detailing down the side before I make a final decision.

Ordered one from adidas. Will try it on and then figure out if it’s a keeper. That weird curved drop in the back may be a deal breaker for me.

Home reminds me so much of the 14/15 first puma shirt. With a bit of gold.

Seems like an unpopular opinion, but I don’t mind the yellow away. I’ll understand if it doesn’t sell well. And I don’t get the design (no doubt they’ll promote it as ‘blah blah historic. Yadda Yadda integral to the club’ etc.), or the blue under the arm. But i tend to think of being seen on a pitch for the players. It’s bold, recognisable, unique and doesn’t clash with red. Unlike pink! And yes it probably is tailored for a younger generation.

The third kit is smart and might sell well, but it’s kinda dull. Hard to pick someone out 40yards away on the opposite flank…

The cheeky fuckers have upped the price. £80 for a football shirt is a mess.

Especially when the easter eggs they put on the shirt aren’t even available unless you go for the authentic $140 version.

2 Likes

Did anyone order the new kit?

Placed the order on 30th of May. Still says processing, even though the kit is apparently in stock.

Cunts.

There was about a million of them in the shop on the last day of the season

I was pissing about on Arsenal direct there this morning and noticed that a pair of shorts now costs €55. What the actual fuck.

4 Likes

I have no problem with this, full kit nonces deserve fleecing.

4 Likes

For something that probably costs a couple of quid to make

Not even sure why people would buy shorts without pockets anyway.

Unless you were going FKW

3 Likes

The children sizes the same price?

I buy them as I wear them when training my U9s team. They are comfortable to wear and have that sports feel.