Arsenal Kits and Merch

Yes, in so far as we’ve seen the publicity for it and people close to the club have confirmed it.
No, we’re locked into a deal with them until 2030.

Worth pointing out that the club signs off on all designs, so we can’t just blame adidas.

Our training range went on sale today. The team get black with blue and yellow trim. The coaches and manager will wear a rather lovely dark red and gold number.

:jorginho:

3 Likes

Fucking prats lmao

Home shirt arrived today for me and my two year old. I’m taking some pictures of him so that when he eventually signs his first contract for The Arsenal we have some evidence that he has been a Gunner since he was born.

4 Likes

Look forward to seeing those pics shared not long before he jumps ship to United

2 Likes

Obviously only share if you have the Arsenal curtains and bed covers in the background!

1 Like

Best?

• 19/20
  • 20/21
  • 21/22
  • 22/23
  • 23/24

0 voters

Worst?

• 19/20
  • 20/21
  • 21/22
  • 22/23
  • 23/24

0 voters

I think the first adidas home shirt would win a similar vote. It was such a classic, clean design with a lovely nod back to the kits they made for us in the 80s.

The one that replaced it, the darker red one with the arrows and the odd shoulders has dated badly.

1 Like

New away shirt seems very useful for knowing the elevation of your tits.

1 Like

Legit one of the worst away kits we’ve ever had. :face_vomiting:

Imagine going from that beautiful black and gold trim to this monstrosity ffs

6 Likes

My god what were they thinking

1 Like

@Calum probably likes it, given his love of the Man United one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

God its so fucking ugly, I honestly thoight that initial leak was a joke. Disgusting

Hopefully that abomination goes unworn like the pink kit last season.

They should have just used the black kit again. Literally could have added a few tiny upgrades and they would have sold out again.

4 Likes

What’s our third kit like?

I don’t know why we can’t just stick with yellow. Our best away kits have been yellow.

3 Likes

Something very different. I like it.

No hate it. It needs to be burned by the sun

Rumoured to be this.

Bang tidy

2 Likes

Absolutely, but it wont be used like the pink wasnt

These 2 should be the other way around, green for away and the funky yellow as 3rd