Arsenal Kits and Merch

Got my kit in a little while ago, definitely is a banger but doesn’t look as good as the original it’s based off, and blue is lighter in real life compared to the pictures. Badge and Adidas logo look like stitching but are plastic, fit is nice, materials soft. Overall happy with this and the Yellow away top.

Going to wear this later for the game, and eat my Paneer Curry which I have prepared in advance with a couple of cans of Guinness which I got on ice.

Probably not the best combination for a new top, but fuck it it’s Friday night and the beginning of a new season :muscle:t4::champagne::facepunch:t4::ok_hand:t4:

13 Likes

Adidas’ aways have been unreal.

4 Likes

True dat, really and truly we been spoilt for choice kits wise the last couple of years with Adidas. Haven’t this good a selection since the original Adidas kits and the early nike ones from the 90s!

Have you bought two? There’s one in the packet snd one out on the table?

1 Like

Oh man I’m seeing double, 4 away tops.

5 Likes

Yeah I bought the Authentic one and the standard one, a size down so I could see what has the better fit. I like my jerseys to be tight especially around the chest and arms. So either Authentic large or Medium regular, I love the feel of the authentic can tell the materials are better, however the bottom is longer and has that stupid dip in the sides instead of being straight cut.

Will return which ever one I don’t like the look off!

1 Like

Surprised everyone loves the third kit, not a huge fan personally.

Either way not buying a new kit til we buy Aouar.

Fucked up that I’m watching us lose two nil on opening day against a newly promoted side and I’m still right on the cusp of buying this shirt any minute.

5 Likes

The Adidas Cannons are a top tier brand tho mate understandable

3 Likes

Do it bro will look sick on you.

2 Likes

Looks fully like a Chelsea kit when on the pitch lol. But I love it up close.

Tonight proved Arsenal aren’t interested in traditions but more interested in ripping off fans wearing nothing short of an embarrassing away shirt .
Fuck this club

Who cares. It will look amazing. The Orioles have amazing branding and are a total mess. I still rock t-shirts and hats. If the Kroenkes persist with Arteta in five years we’ll just be AIK or St. Pauli, a team with slick branding and no real success.

1 Like

Third kit looks great. The one positive about the evening. If ur gonna be a worthless pile of shit loser club at least look good while ur getting ur ass whooped by a newly promoted side :+1::grin:

3 Likes

The club is all about selling merch these days

2 Likes

5 Likes

My 3rd kit is on order as I love it. Yeah, so I’m p155ed off with the club at the moment, but I’ll always be a Gooner and I will always wear the badge with pride, long after the current jokers have gone.

2 Likes

Adidas Cannons strike again :joy::joy:

3 Likes

A lot of people were wearing the third kit at the Emirates yesterday and I have to say, it looks amazing in person.

Same for the away kit. The kits are so good this season.

3 Likes

Still got my original. Looking forward to see what Adidas does with it