Arsenal Kits and Merch

It’s started early @RockyMaivia.

1 Like

The early bird catches the worm :grin:

1 Like

You can fool some of the people, some of the time. . .

1 Like

Go London Canons! The coolest fashion brand in the world!

You’ve already got the pre order done in your head haven’t you :eyes:

2 Likes

You know what really has stopped me buying tops, the fact that watching Arsenal doesn’t feel like an event anymore.

You remember when you used to throw your favourite old/new jersey on, order some wings or a pizza and have a couple of beers in the fridge ready for a bitching CL tie or something exciting in the league because you were still in contention by that point. That was awesome but I haven’t felt that way in fucking ages, now my tops just sit on hangers and barely get worn outside of jogging or exercise.

I bought the white marble away last year because it’s unreal and will age well but I’ve worn it about 3 times, what a waste of fucking money.

2 Likes

How dare you. I at least want to see what the leaked designs will be before I commit.

2 Likes

Not bought a kit in years, apart from the marble menstruation madness that was that kit. Legitimately one of the worst kits we’ve had in a decade lmao

5 Likes

Haven’t even wore my baseball cap for work since Villarreal.
My Ian Wright tee shirt gets a regular outing though.

2 Likes

Haha I love it, I’ll never not love it. One of those that’s just so mental I know I’d regret not picking one up. It and the yellow away from the year before were fantastic designs. Really glad we’re so shit, completely kills my interest in buying merch.

3 Likes

Come on guys, show your colours and the badge, even if it’s an old top or cap.
Adds legitimacy when we’re back among the big boys in a couple of years. Don’t wanna look like a fair-weather fan do we?

Don’t wanna look like a fan tbh.

1 Like

Thing is, 90% of our tops look good.

So regardless of how the team is doing they still look the part when you rock them. I always wear them, especially when I go to the barbers (one of them is a spuds fan) and the shops etc… and even for casual meals. Get lots of compliments, a few nods and the odd convo from the till people at Waitrose and stuff.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’ll happily do it for you.

1 Like

Ha, my neighbours both sides are Spuds. Both moan about how good our kits are.

1 Like

The Adidas Teamgeist 2022 jerseys are set to be released in November, 2021

Wonder if @Gio or @Bl1nk could put an 02 logo on it :laughing:

2 Likes

Can tell the season is off to a bad start when the retro brigade get targeted early.

8 Likes

What? Is this real? It’s the 06/07 template, they’re re releasing it why? It was their worst template ever haha.

1 Like

It’d be nice if we could focus on giving this generation of fans some new heroes than forever selling them yesterday’s.
Time and a place for stuff like this but seems we just go overboard on it now and it loses relevance drip feeding it every few months.

2 Likes

It’s a similar/the same colour as the 05/06 shirt but it isn’t the same template. Collar is different, the 05/06 shirt didn’t have those same gold accents on it either. It’s also Adidas as well, of course, so they couldn’t use a Nike template anyway.

Don’t see how 05/06 was the worst template either, personally. As far as templates go it was very plain, to the extent that you couldn’t really say it stood out as a template at all. Obvs this bit is just my opinion.

Edit, you said 06/07, cos of the colour I thought you meant 05/06 home. Just looked at 06/07 yellow away and it has very similar detailing to this training top, so I totally get what you mean about it being a very similar template. Apologies, think I misunderstood you.