Arsenal Football Club History

Yeah no doubt, going to Anfield and playing a Pool team who were probably one of the best teams in the world, and having to score 2 goals to do it is an incredible feat. Title clinched in last seconds of the game.

3 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

Great performance that

2 Likes

Painful reminder :weary:

1 Like

Who were our other scorers that day?

I know Theo gave us the lead and then Alexis scored a belter for 2-0, can’t remember the other 2.

Just checked, big Per and Giroud in stoppage time

Yea, great, thanks.

2 Likes

Never mind the Bollocks , Jonny is a Gooner

6 Likes
5 Likes

6 Likes

The set up for Wrighty’s opener :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We were a brilliant team and certainly didn’t get as much accolades as we should have done .

2 Likes

I think it’s because the game took place before football was invented in 93

3 Likes

Well said , bravo :clap:t2:

2 Likes

The channel has been uploading MOTD highlights from the 08 season in the last few days, every game from MD1…
A great reminder on all the variety of talent we had in that team. Absolutely incredible to imagine the worth of that team nowadays. I guess the scouting department and co spoiled us a little in those years, it felt easy to assemble a team of such quality.

Van Persie on absolute fire here… Both goals absolute world class quality. Such a shame for all the unjuries again. And also to see the young, vibrant Rosicky in other games too… That was SOME team when they all were fit.

Lineker’s shirt is 00s as fuck. Hideous.

2 Likes

Looks like the wallpaper from my nans flat :joy::rofl:

Mad how young he looks there compared to now, especially considering he was pushing 50 there :grin: