Arsenal Football Club History

We’d have won the league if Giroud knew how to score is more accurate

2 Likes

I believe @Bl1nk challenged you to find an appropriate image and it’s a task you have failed at.

2 Likes

Yep.

If you want me to add an emoji, please be so kind to attach a proper image, saves me a fuckload of time!

You think I sit around at work all day with loads of free time?

You’re right. But I’m not spending it on Googling (Ex) Arsenal players!

6 Likes

No. I think you sit around on the beach with loads of free time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Disgusting stuff, I looked at that group and we beat Juve as we were better than Juve as well.

Leverkusen went to the final that year, and we easily could have too.

Would have had a great chance at winning it that year, with how the team was performing in 2002.

Why are we so shite in Europe man.

4 Likes

Always have been mediocre in Europe mainly.
Checkout Spartak Moscow at home and a delightfully named team called Winterslag in the 80s. :frowning:

2 Likes

Fever Pitch comes to mind when this gets mentioned.

2 Likes

So sad to realise Bellerin was a better player back then…
And strange to realise how much better we were at that time, almost like looking at Real Madrid now… and to look at all the quality Wenger waisted considering we only played like that 2-3 times a year… Such a shame.

1 Like

All 4 goals were absolute bangers as well!

Ozil scores past Mignolet…

Commentator: “he’s beaten a world class keeper there…”

:arteta:

7 Likes

The last time we beat them I think?

Yeah it’s been Jürgen since then.

Best free kick:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Optus sports delivering the goods :goat:

1 Like

2014 seems like a lifetime ago now. Easily the best moment of the 2010s was that final for me :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi
Is it okay for us to share links to our writing work relating to Arsenal here?

Yes that’s no problem however please try keep it on topic if possible, so if an article about Arteta post in the Arteta thread etc.

This thread might suit if the articles are a bit more general in nature. :slight_smile:

Imagine in 2014 saying if you think this day in March is bad wait till 2020… :disappointed: