Arsenal Football Club History

ELECTRIFYING ELECTRIFYING THIERRY HENRY

1 Like

Found the video on arsenal’s insta :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

@Electrifying

7 Likes

Jesus fucking christ. What a man!!

5 Likes

We were so priveliged to have a player like him, sad he didn’t finish his career with us but I got to see him come on a gains Leeds in the FA Cup and score a goal, fucking legend.

His confidence was like an aura for him. You can see it’s a goal before he’s even within in range. He really is one of a kind.

No wonder Shearer hates us Hehe

Lads

2 Likes
1 Like

Golden moment in a tragic life. Has a moment of Arsenal legacy that hopefully gives them who knew him some happiness.

6 Likes

Man, his story is just sad

5 Likes

Yeah there’s some really good reads available online about him that were done over the last 6-7 years. I know a book was released around 2014 which goes into detail about his story from the people who knew him.

I’ve always wanted to grab a copy.

1 Like

On this day in 2004…

WE WON THE LEAGUE AT WHITE HART LANE!

:red_circle::white_circle:

8 Likes

Sigh… :pensive:

5 Likes

Just stopped to think about it… Our last title win was basically half my life ago.

So now I feel like I support a shit team and am also an old cunt.

10 Likes

Fuck you :frowning:

Not his fault is it lol

Bergkamp was a great part of that team and he will be fifty soon.
I think the longest period we went without winning the league title before was 1971 to 1989 so we might see that record being beaten.

1 Like

Before '71 Arsenal won their last League title in the early 50s I think. That might be longer. But this is why I think City (and Chelsea) are absolute filth. They cost Arsenal a lot.

4 Likes

Not as much as we cost ourselves.

2 Likes

Except for one instance (15/16) I do think their financial muscle was a bit much.