Arsenal Football Club History

Well said , bravo :clap:t2:

2 Likes

The channel has been uploading MOTD highlights from the 08 season in the last few days, every game from MD1…
A great reminder on all the variety of talent we had in that team. Absolutely incredible to imagine the worth of that team nowadays. I guess the scouting department and co spoiled us a little in those years, it felt easy to assemble a team of such quality.

Van Persie on absolute fire here… Both goals absolute world class quality. Such a shame for all the unjuries again. And also to see the young, vibrant Rosicky in other games too… That was SOME team when they all were fit.

Lineker’s shirt is 00s as fuck. Hideous.

2 Likes

Looks like the wallpaper from my nans flat :joy::rofl:

Mad how young he looks there compared to now, especially considering he was pushing 50 there :grin:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Theo Foley

3 Likes

:weary:

I thought we didn’t want to sign him?

Didn’t realise a work-permit fucked us (again).

3 Likes

Iconic

3 Likes
1 Like

Upgrade on the Emirates could use that top pic of Adams and Mandela.

Adams and Mandela, two world class leaders. :grinning:

3 Likes

(take me back)

2 Likes

Loved these highlights…Watching them again I couldn’t tell whether Giggs’ free kick was going in, or whether he was just going to punch a woman?

Happy days… :rofl:

1 Like

That 90th min feeling at old Trafford genuinely felt better than any win we’ve had there, in my opinion.

I didn’t even scream as loud after winning the league there in 2002.

1 Like
3 Likes

I either never knew or had forgotten they put that clock onto the Emirates. Finally one of these tweets has paid off for me by providing some interesting trivia :grin: