Arsenal and Suspicious Betting Patterns

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, Xhaka is actually fucked.

People would blame World War I on Xhaka if they could.

I mean…

I just don’t think you need to be in on some mega plot in order to bet/think Xhaka may get carded

Apparently the yellow was for time wasting. And shouldn’t he have been sent off earlier in the game for an awful tackle if VAR was doing it’s job?

Unless they have compelling evidence here I think this will be easily disputed.

Felt this could do with having its own dedicated thread. Was gonna change the title of the thread this news was initially posted in from “Arsenal and Gambling” to something more specific, only to realise it was an old thread about a different subject, so figured a splitting of threads would be for the best.

1 Like

Not sure where else to put this.

It’s gotta be that cunt Attwell from the City game right?

No, it’s Xhaka v Leeds.

Wait so the referee was doing the dodgy bets or Xhaka? I’ve confused myself

Check this:

That seems like a really stupid bet to make but also an unlikely one if you’re actually running a serious gambling scheme. Why would you wait until there were 10 minutes to go to make that bet at worse odds? Why wouldn’t you just bet the better odds at the beginning of the match?

Xhaka getting a yellow card, how is that suspicious, he gets yellow or red almost every appearance

1 Like

Timeline is a bit weird as I’ve now moved some posts from the Arteta thread, as it didn’t make sense to have it there.

The thing is, Xhaka should have been booked when he took out Raphinha’s ankle and that happened just after half-time. His next foul was always likely to be booking.

However, having seen the clip of him time wasting, it does look like a nonsensical booking given the game state. ffs Granit…what have you done :man_facepalming:

Next time please move them individually by time posted. Thank you.

4 Likes

Can’t get the staff these days

:xhaka:

2 Likes

I don’t even get the bet. How did they know he wouldn’t be subbed? Did he ask Mikel then do the secret wink at his mate in the crowd? It all seems way too risky for me and nowhere near a sure thing.

The only plausible thing would him doing it only at that point because he knew it wouldn’t cost the team because the game was done, but even then how do you guarantee you’ll get yourself into a card worthy and innocent looking scenario?

2 Likes

This is Granit Xhaka we’re talking about

1 Like

The only bet that would be suspicious is if someone put money on Xhaka not getting a card. :grinning:

1 Like

If this all ends with Xhaka getting a ban and us never having to hear about what a model professional he is ever again, I may spontaneously combust from the happiness.