Andrew Tate

Lol keep reading

Youā€™re genuinely one of them Tate dickriders? Thought you were joking before. Clearly not. Oh dear.

1 Like

Why you thinking about riding dick you weirdo?

I just donā€™t see Tate as the bad guy. A lot of his stuff is rational. I like logic.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a Tate dickrider thatā€™s why lol. Yea beats up women and has been arrested twice for human trafficking now, but yea heā€™s not the bad guy at all. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Youā€™ve got dick on your mind. A lot. All the best to you.

Why isnā€™t he in prison then? Iā€™ll wait

Ignore the rest of my post then because you know Iā€™m right?

Nope. Go to bed or something

Witnessed many of Tates followers and fans during the last two days. One word is suitable for a majority of them: incel.

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

No. Youā€™re clearly wrong. Where are his convictions? Media sheep or should I say media dick rider as you seem to love riding dick?

Why are you so angry on his behalf? There are plenty of more worthy causes to get upset over.

1 Like

You are very odd at times!

Can guarantee you that Iā€™m not angry or particularly invested in this. Others have resorted to swearing, name calling and random insults. I find it amazing how much energy people put into this fella.

I found out Andrew Tate has been arrested (not convicted) through this forum!

Have become very bored by the conjecture.

Iā€™m sure this evil man will be serving a long prison sentence if everything that weā€™re reading is true.

1 Like

Is there a reason why youā€™ve called me a dick rider in two separate posts?.

Genuine question. What does it mean? Itā€™s not really a term Iā€™m familiar with.

I have no idea who this guy is, but he doesnā€™t seem like a nice guy

My wild guess is, itā€™s an insult and you seem very offended by it? :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Just to close on this and please mods donā€™t delete this comment although I am happy to change the wording if itā€™s offensive:

We are all Arsenal fans on an Arsenal forum. Our number six has some very damming allegations against his name. I donā€™t see the same passion for him to be locked away. Yet sketchy information comes out about Andrew Tate; is released by the media and just from what Iā€™m reading in here, Arsenal fans almost in unison want to sentence him. Judge, jury and executioner.

The lack of consistency is bewildering.

Iā€™ll let the law decide. If either are guilty - I hope they do a lot of time behind bars.

Until them, I support our number six and Iā€™m not convinced Tate is public enemy number 1.

It shouldnā€™t be that deep.

1 Like

I didnā€™t?

Seems quite aggressive no? A bit excessive for somebody expressing an opinion.

Whatā€™s wrong with riding dicks? :slight_smile: