Anders Limpar

7 Likes

I saw your tweet about us potentially wanting to sign Alex Ferguson, saw this one about Anders Limpar underneath it, and just knew you’d be posting it :grin:

1 Like

You shoulda beat me to it :crazy_face::grin:

2 Likes

Ended all too soon and one Graham let go far to early.

6 Likes

I’m not sure why Graham sold him when he did but he missed a few games through injuries.
He came in after Marwood left and did a great job for a few seasons but when he left, he was never replaced properly.
The players that played in a similar position, like McGoldrick, Carter, Kiwomya and Helder, weren’t as effective as Limpar, who was one of only a few flair players that Graham had.

4 Likes

Sadly Graham disliked the amount of foreign players coming into the league at the time. Limpar said in a interview that he always had to perform twice as good in each training to be picked, whilst some of the English players could get a few days off and still start on Saturday. Once he started to pick up some injuries his time here was finished. Sad since he had more to give and really loves the club.

7 Likes
7 Likes

Woop!

Scouse bastards!

Anders Limpdick

Nicklas Bentdick

2 Likes

Limpar was one of my first favourites. Even to a kid it was obvious he gave us something going forward very few players could.

4 Likes

Is there any significance to this image or is it just a random photo of Limpar lol?

I couldn’t work out who SAFC were for a minute there. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Random bump, but this question just popped up on House of Games :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just gonna leave us hanging on what geb answer was?

Well you have to guess first

Guessing the bit about tony adams. They are all ridiculous though

Forward two years in time?

Also, House of Games is such a good show. Answer Smash is the absolute one.

1 Like

Well that was what they guessed on the show.

But @JakeyBoy is right

This was correct