Alvaro Morata

I don’t think he joins us long term to be a backup tbh

Tbf tho, it’s not the most glamorous signing but it’ll do until the end of the season

Chase Vlahovic for 95% of January to end up with Morata, that’s so Arsenal.

2 Likes

Top 4 is ours.

5 Likes

Alvaro Morata being managed by Mikel Arteta, my man AC really out there with a genie’s lamp, or maybe a monkey’s paw, I guess it’s to be decided

So we’re trading in Lacazette for…a guy just like Lacazette?

Offering him three years really exposes Edu and Arteta having no clue what they’re doing.

Hopefully it’s just a loan. Never been convinced by the player.

This is very similar to Laca’s chance v Prague last season in EL. At least Laca hit the post. :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s an appropriate transfer

As Arsenal is increasingly the Morata of football clubs.

1 Like

It’s not a bad move but I don’t think there’s time to convince Morata, his wife, Juve and Atleti to move on Deadline Day.

Atletico be happy to stall this after the Partey fall out.

ffs, the club goes with this over Isak and DCL?

No, the club goes with Laca and maybe Nketiah for the rest of the season.
AS aren’t reliable, it’s just that we’re desperate for some transfer news we’re entertaining these fools.

1 Like

I tend to agree, unfortunately.

I think the most likely scenario is an Ornstein tweet tomorrow morning saying that Arsenal expect a quiet day and then nothing else really happens.

Transfer window shuts not with a bang but with an Ornstein whimper.

3 Likes

Come the end of tomorrow we will know then whether the ownership and management of this club is just settling for getting into Europa next season as their target. If that’s the case we fans are being fucked over really by a dynamic where Arteta keeps saying the Kroenke’s are great in return for them coddling him and giving him job security.

1 Like

Can’t believe after years of laughing at clubs signing this clown, I may now have to watch him lead the line for us.

Just end it, please.

2 Likes

Nobody’s answering the phone at KSE tomorrow. The Rams are going to the Super Bowl. Stan and Josh are going to be faded AF.

Nah, he’s actually got acceleration and can beat players with speed lol

I like our collective refusal to move this to the rumour mill. If we don’t do that, it can’t happen.

3 Likes

Power in masses :rofl:

In all seriousness though, we need to steer clear of deals like this, these are the sorts of deals that plunge us further back into irrelevance.
If the option is sign Morata or nobody until the summer, I’ll take fucking nobody!

2 Likes

Also known as “Eddie Nketiah”