Alexis Sánchez

In highlight reels he looks amazing but he did trun over possession countless times. I think because of that he kind of found his level at Arsenal.

2 Likes

Yeah he was exciting but a level below the very best. RVP was way higher standard.

1 Like

Santi, mesut, rvp, rosicky, fabregas, auba better for me.

1 Like

I am 33, brown, 180cm, filled with fish curry and chicken biryani.

4 Likes

Get up at 3am usually :rofl:

I think he definitely did in 12/13. He had a huge impact on that team with proper shit around him (Walcott, Gervinho, Podolski, Giroud). Twelve goals and twelve assists in the Premier League alone. At least Sanchez played with Ozil and Cazorla. Cazorla for that season was ‘alone’.

1 Like

Yeah it did feel in 12/13 Santi was the only world class player we had

Walcott wasn’t shit in 12/13 though, I’d have to look at his numbers but from memory I’m certain they weren’t shit for a winger.

2 Likes

21 goals I think. He was great and peaked but wasn’t world class imo

2 Likes

Yeah not saying he was world class, was just responding to the statement @SDGooner made saying he was shit in 12/13.

2 Likes

Tere sadke!

How come?

1 Like

Cazorla 12/13 was good but I wouldn’t say he carried us. As a team we were pretty inconsistent until Wenger moved Santi to the left. That made us a more solid team as we had Ramsey, Arteta and Rosicky in the middle of the pitch.

2 Likes

Was our best player that season

Sanchez scored a lot of goals but I wouldn’t say he made the entire team better. Cazorla was so crucial for our team, the winning streaks faded with his ankle injury…

1 Like
2 Likes

He makes his 5th start in a row for Inter in the Serie A today. Seems to have his shit together again.

2 Likes

It looks very likely he will be next in line to win a title after leaving. The list has become long.

Does it matter?

3 Likes

Innit, FFS.

All this pining over former players :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He doesn’t belong on that list because he flopped hard for the club he directly left us for.

1 Like