Alexis Sánchez

Definitely hasn’t been an important player though and Inter are pretty desperate to move him on.

But yeah, he joins that long list of players who achieved domestic league success after us which is always going to be a thing given the quality of club players tend to join.

Good for him anyway. It’s not for a domestic rival and it breaks Juves dominance

3 Likes

It’s ideal situation with Alexis.
He burned himself out for us, won us couple of trophies, fucked United royally and then won a league elsewhere to not importance to us.

5 Likes

Nah. Who cares? He’s been bad to mediocre for United and mediocre to good for Inter, but barely plays.

2 Likes

It would matter more if he was doing whilst being a key part of the team balling.

He was so good that night

The football we fucking played as well, even though it’s a very brief clip you can see just how comfortable we were in possession :weary:

3 Likes

The CF Sanchez. One of the biggest Wenger’s mistakes and weirdest decisions ever to push him back to the wing again after he was playing the football of his life as a false 9 at the start of the season.

I’ll never forgive that one to Wenger.

1 Like

You gotta make room for WORLD CLASS GIROUD !!!

3 Likes

Also really sad to mention, when u see Alexis do stuff like that, can u imagine any player on our team having that ability? Only dood is Saka, he’s not on that level but he could get there. Other than that we have such low technical ability as a team. Our next two best technical players belong to Madrid :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yea because Walcott, Giroud, Mustafi, Lolxlade Chamberlain, Xhaka and Coquelin had ELITE LEVEL technical ability ??? LOOOELELELELEELELEL get in the bin.

4 Likes

Ox would probably be one of our most talented players technical wise if he was on this team lmaoooo that’s our standard now bruh :joy::joy::+1::+1:

1 Like

No, Ox would not. Another simple answer to the nonsense you post the majority of the time

7 Likes

Lmaooo yall are smoked out af the shitters being mentioned are more technically sound than 90% of our current players, and that’s not even mentioning Rosicky, Ozil, Sanchez, Wilshere, and Santi Cazorla. Damn didn’t realize how much ppl love watching this trash football with players who look like they belong in the Sunday league :joy::joy::joy::joy: I mean I don’t really like it but y’all must be in heaven watching this trash can :grin::grin::+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeh these are all technically astute players, Ox though - lmfao homeboi, that’s bad even for you my man.

2 Likes

Nice try.

You were comparing the clumsy Ox to the current squad. Prime Carzola and Ozil are different.

You should be better than this. I guess you’re trying to lock up troll of the year for the umpteenth year in a row

1 Like

Ox is more technically sound than everyone on our team except probably Tierney, Partey, and Saka, mayybeee ESR. Guys that are under contract anyways, the Madrid Boys are better but we don’t own them.

Maybe ESR lmao, I shouldn’t bite but damn boi that’s some tasty bait. Well done.

1 Like

Okay u could add Pepe in there but it’s close. And Ox was one of our less technical players back then, feelsbadman.

Keep digging

1 Like

Thankfully we stepped up in the final as I remember the semi being a bit of a chore :grin:

6 Likes