Alexis Sánchez

Nah, he can stay the hell away from us. I’ve had enough of his bullshit. He can play for Inter so we can enjoy it when he’s great and just turn a blind eye when he’s not.

Friendship ended with @GC-Maniac

5 Likes

Top 10 anime betrayals.

1 Like

Inter is doing United a massive favour here, Sanchez wages of the bill with give them much needed mobility in future transfer markets. I’m sure they’ll squander it but still. Another opportunity for them to get it right.

They’re splitting his wages this year and everything after that is uncertain. I don’t think Inter is going to be willing to buy him and take on that wage burden after this year unless either Alexis accepts a huge pay cut (doubtful) or United agree to keep subsidizing half of his contract for the two years remaining afterward. And if he isn’t good enough to justify paying him huge wages for another couple years - a definite possibility - then Inter will just let him go back to United and they’ll be on the hook for the next two years anyway.

In the end, the only thing that definitely happens is that United save about 13m this year while hurting their attacking depth. I’m not sure that’s a very good tradeoff.

Agreed. Here’s my much awaited top 20 players:

1. Messi
  2. De Bruyne
  3. Hazard
  4. Salah
  5. Mbappe
  6. Neymar
  7. Sterling
  8. VVD
  9. Kroos
  10. Mane
  11. Aguero
  12. Auba
  13. Saúl
  14. Pogba
  15. Kante
  16. Griezmann
  17. Dembele
  18. Benzema
  19. Alexis
  20. Ronaldo
5 Likes

I’d switch Dembele and Benzema, but apart from that spot on.

2 Likes

Ronaldo 20th after Alexis 19th = ?

Where’s Pepe ?

At 20 ahead of Ronaldo

What is Hazard doing that high?

Ronaldo below Alexis…hmmm :thinking:

Surprised Ronaldo made this list, fair play AC. #RegonisingCR7

2 Likes

Can’t believe it tbh, AC disgracing himself tbh, turning into a CR12 lover smh

1 Like

Gotta give a man his due, CR12 really held up the play well last season.

In all seriousness, if we’re paying 72mil for a player, shouldn’t said player be in the top 20 players list for a lot of fans?

Yeah bro agreed, we certainly shouldn’t be paying that much for a player if he is very good at football but not in an arbitrary list of Top-20 players as determined by a large group of fans.

1 Like

In all seriousness, depends on his age. If he were 26-27, probably, yes.

What’s with the wanky sarcastic reply?

If a player commands a fee of 72mil, he’s got to be in the top 20 list of a lot of fans.

The likes of Lukaku, Maguire and Pepe are exceptions to the rule who don’t make the top 20 list of a lot of fans in spite of massive transfer fees

Right?

As if there’s anything arbitrary about a Cuéllar Top 20 list. About as authoritative as it gets. Don’t worry about Bavin he’s just a silly man trying to give trolls like a4tt a run for his money.

1 Like