Alexis Sánchez

Ladies and Gents
Fuck Sanchez . If he wants to go then let him sulk of into the sunset .
Let’s all stand together on this .

1 Like

I made a post almost the same as this in June when there was £70 million on the table for him

It was blindingly obvious he didn’t even want to return to the club let alone play. His performances this season confirm this view

But NOOOO all the OA fans went mental at the mere suggestion of cashing in

Old age does bring some wisdom but apparently not to Wenger

2 Likes

Although I agree we are better to get something rather than nothing, we should have sold him and Ozil last summer.
It was never going to work with Sanchez, keeping a player that was clearly unhappy here, and making him stay.
We could have got more than 100m for him and Ozil replaced them with decent players but now we will be lucky to get much more than 20m for Sanchez and see Ozil go on a free.

As I said before, this has to go down as Wenger’s biggest and most expensive mistake in the transfer market, and I’m still not convinced he is going to go in this window.

STOP SAYING ÖZIL IS LEAVING!

HE ISN’T GOING ANYWHERE!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

If only that were true.

Could you imagine both end up at Manchester United… :face_vomiting:

I would just quit football

2 Likes

70 million … that could have been invested back into the 1st team squad Bill .
He is clueless Wenger , an outdated inept clown .

1 Like

Is add Sonogo to that team sheet .

1 Like

It’s sad really because in his first 2 and half seasons he looked so happy celebrating goals :cry: Bournemouth game last season when he threw his gloves and had a go at some players was the beginning of the end

As if Ballbag knows anything

1 Like

Why the fuck would he rather join United than City? Now I’m infinitely more pissed than I was.

Lol! C’mon, it’s Malcom!

In fairness thats just not true. There was plenty who wanted him gone.

1 Like

Wenger just said on sky that something is happening imminently on Alexis and that’s why he was left out.

Played his last game for us then

Good, have little interest in Mkhi at the moment at his age and with how his time at United has been.
https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/952518798778818560

1 Like

No Mhikiflopitarian!!

At least thats something

https://twitter.com/alexshawespn/status/952520614568488960

He needs to have a talk with himself if he think he’s getting Utd money with the performances he’s served up.

If gladly take him in a swap deal though

2 Likes