Alexis Sánchez

Jimmy the Jinx , there’s a blast from the past !
Every time he played we lost !
Sanogoals was the best of the worse saying that we could easily field a Wengers shyte 11 .
That wouldn’t be difficult! Lol

1 Like

Almunia - ???(RB), Silvestre, Squillaci, Santos/Traore - Theo, Denilson, Xhaka, Ox - Park, Chamakh

Just top of my head. I can do better.

1 Like

Surely Gervinho gets in ahead of Theo?

Oh yes he does. forgot about him.

Walcott has scored 100 goals and Xhaka is harsh, won a trophy in his first season as a starter

1 Like

Not in the squad, hasn’t travelled apparently. Bye Alexis. :disappointed_relieved:

I’d definitely go with those defenders, and you could also have Stepanovs, Luzhny and Senderos.

Walcott has been ok for us and Xhaka could be as well.
I also think that Chamberlain will be a very good player for Liverpool and under the right manager could have been for us.

But the rest of the midfield and attacking players I agree with, especially Denilson who started more games than nearly any other player in a season, yet was one of the most ineffective players I have seen playing for us.

It would have been lunacy to include him in the squad anyway in my opinion. Even if a deal hadn’t been agreed, with all this stuff up in the air it would have been a silly decision.

Sounds like a Man United move is imminent :grimacing: I know I said that would be my preference but I never actually expected it to happen!

Wants to join United now… ffs :slightly_frowning_face:

Fuck you and your stupid dogs

5 Likes

Fuck, hope we get Martial though

1 Like

I remember a quote by Wenger.
“Big clubs don’t sell their best players to other big clubs.”

How small we have become.

United :mask: that’d be really hard to stomach if Alexis went there

The main thing i’m concerned about is our club’s shitness when it comes to transfers. We’ll probably give them Sanchez in exchange for a packet of Monster Munch!

1 Like

In fairness to the club and Arsene, they’ve held onto him for as long as is really possible. They took a gamble in the summer that just hasn’t paid off but ultimately they passed on £60m in the summer and probably would be lucky to get half of that now. I think the club did try but ultimately it’s either lose Sanchez now and start planning moving forward or lose him in the summer for free.

Either way he was always going to stay in the PL so I’d rather we got money from United or City then lost him on a free.

2 Likes

Guess we are getting a player in exchange, then. Wenger didn’t want to sell without getting someone in.

We don’t need Martial, we are stacked at left-back.

5 Likes

I would ONLY prefer a deal with United if we are able to get Mkhi/Martial in return which I do not see happening under any circumstance in which case I’m really annoyed we’re selling another top player and one of our most important to United AGAIN.

1 Like

When is a good time to unfollow Alexis on twitter and Instagram? :cry:

1 Like

Bastards will still bend over even when not getting a good player in return.

Fuck this clubs management

4 Likes

About 6 months ago

1 Like