Alexis Claude-Maurice

Well, so far the guys we bought from there have been worth it. Surely we have some informant or scouter recommending us of what’s hot there.

I hope we have an extensive scouting network in France. But I reckon if guys are already youth internationals and stuff clubs have them on their radar. A lot of clubs in France are producing (very) good talent.

How many people are behind this Arsenic account?! It can’t be one person surely.

Read last year thats its about 4-5 people spreading the workload evenly.

If it was one single guy running this account he would be dead by stress and sleep deprivation by now :arteta:

1 Like

really hope we end up getting this guy. He looks like a real gem. Looking at his close control and how he skins defenders he reminds me a bit of Hazard. I reckon once he gets to be more well known he will cost a small fortune and later on he looks like if he carries on growing as a player he could be another £100m in 5 years time

Lol. Again, it’s just entertainment.

1 Like

This is just one big retweet/likes fest and everyone of us are fools to be in on it haha.

5 Likes

All of these remind me of that Higuain rumour a few years ago

Nah, but it will be over the line eventually

They suckered me in on this one ffs lol

Thought links had legs

1 Like

Liquidate this F.C immediately.

:arteta:

Who gives a shit. Arsenal still have another 16 days until 5 July. Plenty of time to sign players. Chillin

1 Like

We really need to just come and shut these rumors down. Though I think the club enjoys the agent talk as it makes them look like they are being active all summer.

Hilarious when you see for the past month we’ve been linked to Carrasco, ACM, Praet, Anderson, Tierney etc etc and then it turns out we haven’t made an offer for literally anyone

1 Like

You not seen the latest tweet from GFFN though? This deal is back on!

In a few years not getting this lad and getting Guenduzzi will be like getting Elneny over Salah and Gervinho over Hazard all over again

nai

Yeah.
We’re all chillin.
We’re just waiting calmly for the world class transfers to start rolling in. :sunglasses:

That was never a thing.

2 Likes

Fucking hell we might be in with an outside chance :giroud3: