Alexis Claude-Maurice

Fraser and ACM and we’ve done very well :pray:

Who?

From what I’ve seen on YouTube he seems very Guendouzi-like. He takes on players without hesitation and is entering the penalty box very often. Haven’t seen him in a full game to shape a clear opinion on the guy but so far the vibe I get from him is very good.

A relatively unknown lad from Ligue 2. Had a great last season and the club seems to keep an eye for him.
Also:

I wonder if he likes dogs more then humans?

oh and @Calum I wouldn’t exactly class that as very well, maybe a start

Your opinion :+1:

well it’s a decent winger that we need and then some kid with potential, we need more then that for it to be considered very well

Who are you expecting to sign? :joy: Sterling and Hazard? :joy:

no I’m just saying that signing 2 players wouldn’t be considered very well, especially one being a 20 year old that plays in Ligue 2

Make FC Lorient our second team already

1 Like

they could be the new Borehamwood

A fucking defender ffs. If we don’t sign a very good defender the transfer window is a bust.

2 Likes

Named after Sanchez and that Arsenal fan TV guy, not a good start :bellerin:

3 Likes

I hope this one comes off. He’s scored so many worldie goals. And okay it’s in Ligue 2 but put Iwobi in Ligue 2 and he isn’t smashing numerous goals from 30 yards after gliding past a couple of players.

The transfer window is going to be a bust for you :wink:.

I hope this signing means a Mkhitaryan is leaving. Otherwise Arsenal would have a lot of (young) wingers and not enough minutes for all. If true obviously.

Scores a lot of goals from outside the area. What I like is he purposely keeps the ball low but still generates the ‘dip’ to send it past the keeper. Right-footed but able to shots extremely well off his left foot. A #10 but able to play out wide.

This would be a good ‘gamble’ like Guendouzi was last year. Sign him up!

https://www.gunnerstown.com/arsenal/2019/02/08/will-alexis-claude-maurice-follow-guendouzi-to-be-the-next-gooner-off-the-lorient-express/

Seems like we have solid connections with Lorient. Wonder if Aliadiere has been involved with this.

Strong links? Arsenal just pays up. Twice 10 million pounds for Ligue 2 players…

And to round it off, a dead Bee Gee

3 Likes