Alexandre Lacazette

Lacazette’s knee slide tech over Giroud’s all day. All about those #metrics

How many goals is Laca bagging for Lyon next year? 10+?

I’ll say 10-15.

1 Like

Me and AC might have ended up friends had this happened. :cry:

2 Likes

:cry::sob:

Fuck Aubazette!

1 Like

They were class together for a good 18 months, not having this shit that they could never play together.

Whisper it quietly.

I’m actually pretty excited about this coming season.

A big part is that Lacazette won’t be filthing our attack up any longer.

God is great.

Also the sound of Jesus leading the line is nice, even if the reality may not be as much. So at least there are a couple months of excitement.

8 Likes

Gonna be weird when people slack Jesus if he drops a stinker.
“Jesus is shit”, "Fuck Jesus, “The promise of Jesus didn’t deliver”, “How can Jesus not convert that?”

3 Likes

The Jesus bashings will be through the roof if he drops stinkers especially around Christmas.

Is Jesus allergic to crosses or something?

6 Likes

Been saying it for 50 years mate. Be nice to be proved wrong for a change.

2 Likes

“and Jesus shall return from the ashes of the City bench, to embrace the cross and head the ball into the top corner” - Arteta 11:42

3 Likes

Alexandre Lacazette is having a medical

Let’s hope running or breathing isn’t part of it

12 Likes

Laca scoring 15 plus goals this season in France, you taking over or under?

• Over 15 goals
  • Under 15 goals

0 voters

Under, he couldn’t even hit the target in warm ups at the Emirates…

He’s only 29 right? I have a feeling he’ll come back to France in the best shape he’s been in since he left. 15 is still a big ask from him because he’s never been a crazy goal scorer, but if he gets to take pens it’s probably gonna be close.

What happened to his Real Madrid move lol

6 Likes

Scored 27, 21 and 28 in 3 consecutive seasons before coming to Arsenal. Quite possible he could score 15+ again despite being a few years older this time around.

He turned down Madrid :joy:

1 Like

I think he can do it with pens. Although Lyon finished 8th this season, they had 3rd highest number of goals scored in Uber Eats, so they must be doing something right offensively.

1 Like