Alexandre Lacazette

Could have been developing Balogun and instead flirting with this guy and trying to get ppl to believe he’s important to the side, to the point they are thinking about giving him an extension.

@Starboy

This game is basically what Arsenal fans have had to deal with for half a decade. He’s a total shitter. Really has to be moved on.

That little december false dawn he had fooled people into believing we could survive the rest of the season with him.

3 Likes

I’m so so delighted there’s no new contract, those talks of 1 year extensions among a few people were scary.

2 Likes

Dude has single handedly killed our entire season Giroud style.

No more French frauds

3 Likes

Either that or just managing Auba properly instead of giving him a 300k per week contract and then overly castigating him to make an example, in the classic Assteta style. Which we’ve seen ends up with a rightfully disgruntled player, fantastic culture Assteta has instilled here :+1::grin:

Good thing he helped us be in the mix for Top 4. :man_shrugging:
Top 4 isn’t over btw.

Yeh he’s helped us loads missing open nets and scoring like half a goal from open play since he’s been our uncontested number one CF

ESR will not be talking to Laca tonight.

Missed open net today, a chance that wasn’t easy at all.
Can anyone really say he had a bad game today?

I can, he sucked.

1 Like

Anyone who isn’t a complete donkey brained moron

Come on man, he had a good game today. You can’t be biased here.

1 Like

Your contrarian trolling is so boring man and you have the gall to blast A4tt for it

1 Like

How’d he not hit the target from the ESR pass ? Fucking shitter.

He contributed a lot to our build-up and the chances we created. You can’t really deny that. He missed that massive chance from ESR’s run but that wasn’t an easy chance at all.
I can give you if he was was a couple of inches taller it would have been a massive help today but I can’t be mad at him for today.

You can be mad at the club for not having a single striker that’s good in the air.

1 Like

You answered your own question there man

Laca has to pull us out of situations like today and at Forest. His form has fallen AGAIN. His drops are so ridiculously steep. Need fresh blood up front ASAP whether that’s Calvert-Lewin or anyone semi-proven in their prime.

So now it’s, faster, younger, AND a couple inches taller. Once again this is a DIFFERENT FUCKING PERSON ENTIRELY. You are the poster boy for deluded Arsenal fanatics lololololol :heart::heart::heart::gorilla::gorilla::gorilla:

1 Like

I don’t even like Arteta, and have been something of an Aubameyang Stan, and I’m not giving this line any credibility.

To me it really seems like Auba only cares as much as Arsenal do. Assteta is a joke and has been fucking Auba’s career up for quite a while now. If he’s lost his love for football after having to play under the aids for attacking football that Assteta’s system is, I really can’t blame him. Sent him so crazy he’s going through a midlife crisis about 10 years early.