Alexandre Lacazette

Toney is probably the closest thing to Laca but also has an aerial presence to him. He has the personality to fill in for Laca too.
For a younger option David is also similar but he’s still very much a work in progress player still.

I doubt that was deliberate.
Agree with Laca’s play bringing most out of young players

Wasn’t worth taking off as he was controlling tempers well out there.
Brought experience that went missing after his substitution.

4 Likes

Fitness probably the issue there plus banking on the counter.

1 Like

Probably but hold up play and drawing fouls might have been better. Margins though.

1 Like

You know, if Eddie goes then perhaps we could sign Jonathan David now and have him under a 6 month apprenticeship with Laca.

1 Like
7 Likes

According to Ornstein. Lacazette is still set to leave in the summer on a free contract even though Aubameyang is probably leaving aswell

6 Likes

Exciting having the possibility to buy a great striker. We will however end up with someone very Chamakhish and this debate will go on for the end of time.

1 Like

You would have to worry about Lacazette trying to save himself from injury in latter months.
It’s better to get a striker in this transfer window

1 Like

What a quality team goal . Never mind who put the ball to bed .
What a fabulous goal

1 Like

Stunning goal :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

We try to buy Vlahović and end up buying a diabetic Dolberg

1 Like

Has never scored an FA cup goal since he’s been here.:thinking:

3 Likes

With the piss awful midfield, with no pace , drive or vision you can’t wonder at it .
The midfield was non existent yesterday.

I think that rings a bell.
I believe it was mentioned in the pre-match conference before the FA Cup final in 2020. If I recall correctly Laca was also surprised by it and said he hopes he gets his first one in the final. :sweat_smile:

Doubt he’ll be playing another FA Cup match for us though.

If he can help us win another trophy and secure Champions League football next season then I’m fine with that. :raised_hands:

1 Like

What about the previous 4 seasons ? Haha

Astonishing statistic @Stroller

2 Likes

One of those weird ones like Wrighty never having scored past Schmeichel

Technically not true.

It was a banger as well

1 Like