Alexandre Lacazette

I think you need to chill out with your language there. There’s a lot of pernickety infighting going on

1 Like

Bigotry :rofl: saying someone never has anything useful to say is not being bigot

1 Like

Solid shout tbf.

1 Like

Laca is the best CF in the league and we’d be lucky to get him to sign a new 3 year deal.

Discuss.

1 Like

You trying to start WW3?

3 Likes

WW3 implies it’ll be a somewhat evenly matched contest, with significant numbers on each side taking part in a prolonged battle.

Anyone arguing Laca is the best CF in the league would be more like Luxembourg alone declaring war on all the world’s major powers. They’d get crushed in minutes if anyone could even be bothered to engage them instead of laughing.

2 Likes

Ironically this will just end up with the Lacazette fans feelings hurt

1 Like

I’d like to submit an argument that Lacazette is the best CF in the league who is named Lacazette. Discuss

1 Like

Not for me.

1 Like

Agreed… he is also the worst.

2 Likes

Hello OA. My name is Lord. And i think that Lacazette is a very good player.

2 Likes

Hello my name is Cristo and I think Lacazette is an adequate player that can serve a purpose over the next year and a half but ultimately shouldn’t be first choice

5 Likes

Hello Cristo. Nice to meet you. I find your statement very solid. I wish you and your familiy a happy new year and pls dont do drugs its væry bad.

2 Likes

yeah my take as well honestly… he is not a terrible player and does some good things and seems to be part of a highly functioning attacking side - we’ll see what happens when we come up against stiffer opposition, but he is serviceable atm… I’d rather transition in the summer, but if he is willing to do one year contract and we get some other reinforcements with Auba going out, I wouldn’t complain. He shouldn’t be first choice, but we don’t have good options there atm so it is what it is.

2 Likes

Free transfer in the summer and a likely higher than otherwise to be expected wage for him at his next club is, I think, quite sufficient reward for his contribution especially for this spell in which he’s helping the team not to feel Aubamayeng’s absence.

Discussing OA on WhatsApp? :joy:

Never make friends with someone on OA, you can’t fuck out their posts thereafter.

5 Likes

He knows how to get on the ref’s face but not in a way to piss the ref off. Gabriel was about to act stupid when he got the red and Laca was smart to push him back.
Love his relationship with Martinelli too. Kinda explains why Martinelli ran to him when he scored that goal against Newcastle.

Fucking glad we’ve got a proper captain again. Should have been given the armband long ago. :clap:

Good movement on the goal to draw Ake away allowing Saka the space to shoot. These young players perform better around him I don’t know why but they do. Our next striker needs to be wiley and have the quality to play close to our attacking mids but also the athleticism and fitness to play off the shoulder when required too. That’s not an easy find and probably not cheap.

If we’re willing to spend big, Calvert-Lewin fits the bill for me albeit he’ll need to play a bit differently in this system.