Alexandre Lacazette

I don’t think he necessarily was, but I certainly don’t feel we did enough to sell him on what his role at Arsenal would be.

I imagine we walked into the meeting thinking we didn’t necessarily need to give him the big pitch on why he should move to Arsenal.

Kante and Mahrez were tap ins.

1 Like

Not sure, I think he was aware that he’d be joining a soft team of losers with a loser manager (at that point at least) and I really doubt any words from anyone at the club would have convinced him that wasn’t true. He spoke to Wenger and then signed for Leicester, so I’m pretty sure he was never going to come at that point unless maybe Wenger lied and pretended he was aware of all the problems and was actually rectifying them.

Kante and Mahrez though I think you’re right and were probably doable with enough will to really make it happen.

3 Likes

By far our best forward.

1 Like

Tbh he has been wasteful at times, should have another 2 or another goal and assist.

1 Like

He’s lethal when he doesn’t have to think about it. Give him a few seconds and he’ll undoubtedly make the wrong decision.

1 Like

So much better with him CF. Auba can sit the bench.

Happens all the time, this shitter gets a goal and everybody talks about how much better we are with him at CF.

He was totally useless against Everton and that’s more the level we’ve got from Laca.

11 Likes

Happens all the time, people slag him then they get shut up the next game when we play well and he bangs one in.

GOAT

1 Like

#he’s our Frenchman, he’s our number nine
He plays for Arsenal in red and white
Scoring goals is what he does best
And he goes by the name of Lacazette!#

1 Like

well taken goal, we look so much better when he’s playing. hope he can keep scoring now.

2 Likes

Great game today, but still needs to be replaced alongside Auba in the summer for me. Ideally January to buy a striker.

I’ll second that . He is way way better than Cuntymang .

1 Like

2 goals for Laca this year in the league. On pace to hit 6, wow Thierry Henry who?

1 Like

Thanks Wenger. :+1:

1 Like

Yes Arsene it’s all your fault, how dare u make this absolute joke of a footballer half way mediocre and get him banging in 15 goals. Now we are stuck with him cuz Arsene gave him a career :joy::joy::joy:

Legacy

True Wenger was exceptional at taking otherwise shit players and making them look like they belong in the city team. It’s why we had a negative net spend for 7+ years and still played beautiful football and made CL every season. Not a man in the land that could do what Wenger did :+1::+1:

Actually, it’s 10.

1 Like

Wut

I’m correcting you. He has 10 goals in the league this year.