Alexandre Lacazette

Heā€™s gone at the end of the season and thank god for that.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t cut it as a striker in this league anymore.

1 Like

Did he ever? Looked like a bad buy from early on in his first season. Has had some good moments though.

If this is what weā€™ll get from now on he can go in January.
Guy isnā€™t thinking about Arsenal anymore.

Ton of people said we should shift in the summer for anything

1 Like

He at least used to be a 14 goals a year kind of striker. Pretty sure heā€™s no longer that now.

Never as the #1 option no but he was at least serviceable

Physically heā€™s just not up to it now, even when he signed you could see he lacked explosiveness from the off.

Ever since we signed him heā€™s got worse and worse with each passing season.

Him, Xhaka, Kolasinac, Elneny all of them.

Failed Veteran core.

1 Like

Worst player on the pitch. Heā€™s supposed to be a centre forward yet seems to have developed an allergy to that position.

We needed an outlet and he was 3 miles up the other end of the pitch.

Say what you want about Giroud, but he was usually found in the box. He was far more useful than this Ā£50m waste of space.

4 Likes

Given how bad Aubas been I thought Laca deserved a start but after watching that I donā€™t want to see him again. Would rather see Martinelli up front and Pepe on the wing than what we had last night not that Martinelli did much either.

Really down graded on Oli G at a big cost with this guy who no longer knows how to be a centre forward. Typifies the clubs waste of money and shocking transfers over the last 5 - 8 years.

4 Likes

Downgrading from RVP to Oli G also came at a big cost.

2 Likes

Ability wise but at least wasnā€™t a huge fee in the process. Was oli a free or around 8-10m?

1 Like

Yeah he was decent value cost wise.

The one that really fucked us was not getting vardy at 20m

Vardy as well as Kante and/or Mahrez. Three tap-ins spurned.

3 Likes

Vardy was always out of reach for us and never going to happen

1 Like

YAAAAAAWN

2 Likes

One sandbag higher but your still getting flooded

1 Like

For some reasoni like Laca, i believe that our strikes suffer the most from Arteta, Emery wasnā€™t the solution as well, players like Laca, Auba, Pepe couldā€™ve given us so much more if we had a proper manager and system