Alexandre Lacazette

Love all the negativity after a 3 nil win .
Let’s hope we get thumped Thursday night, judging by the reactions in here . It’s probably what most want to happen

4 Likes

If everyone was suddenly really positive because of a 3-0 win against an awful side rooted to the bottom of the table then that would just be incredibly fickle. There’s no reason why that single victory should override the wider context of this season.

You’re naive if you on any level expect last night’s victory to have meaningfully changed the mood in the fanbase.

2 Likes

A win is a win
Same as a loss is a loss .

I certainly can’t argue with that.

1 Like

Finally hit 50 goals for us after 4 years, what a player :grin::+1:

3 Likes

isn’t that 50PL goals?

It took Theo Walcott 9 years to get to the 50 mark.
I guess Laca’s built different.

4 Likes

Yeah, he’s got like 63 in all comps, what a G.

One thing I find really interesting is that when we play badly it’s because of Arteta’s instructions- which has validity- but last night our periods of liquid play were in spite of Arteta’s plans.

I think that’s largely agenda driven and I think Arteta would love our forward and attacking players expressing themselves in every game as they did last night, the reality is however, that against most teams, they aren’t capable of such a display.

3 Likes

Laca actually isn’t doing bad for us a goal or assist every 119 minutes isn’t terrible.

However Theo in his prime when not developing as a player, was at a goal or assist about every 80 minutes lmaoooo levels bruh levels. Theo was more productive than doods like Pires and Ljungberg, kid was a monster.

The real analytics behind it is this - both are shit.

2 Likes

Laca has added another dimension to his game since Arteta took over, and his G/A isn’t that bad at all. But we should really be looking to cash in for him now instead of extending his contract.

More minutes needed for Martinelli and Balogun.

1 Like

Then Pires and Ljungberg are really shit ripppp

Laca screamer needed against Slavia.

@Electrifying @BigWeng_4LYFE

Care to explain your boy?

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Not sure which statement is more insane, Laca our best player or Real Madrid and Arsenal being the same size club.

4 Likes

He is long established a moron, with fascistic tendencies.

2 Likes

Shite recognize shite.

7 Likes