Alexandre Lacazette

I like Lacazette more than Firmino. So I’m gonna think he’s better because of that you can disagree and call it incorrect if you like haha.

I want rid of him as even though I like him Édouard is younger and potentially a much better player who we can realistically buy.

I like Amy Lawrence and I am disappointed in her.

Firminio is a wave rider.

Another non goal scoring forward is just what we need, outside of Liverpool Firminio would be found out very quickly.

Vastly overrated player.

2 Likes

He was bought from another club though by Klopp because of his merits. He’s a big part of their success.

1 Like

Sure he’s contributed as have they all, however, he’s one of the most replaceable members of their team.

Hugely upgradeable, perfect storm for him at Liverpool.

The only one that has been mildly successful is Benzema.

Because he can also score as well, and is so much more than this kind of copout. Although I am sad because based on his Lyon days he could have been so much more than some foil for Ronaldo.

Counting down the days until this awful awful trend is in the sea.

Think he came before Klopp mate

Hehehe. What trend? Benzema is just a bad finisher. That is not by design at all. Same goes for Lacazette to be honest. He’s just too expensive not to play and what Arteta does ask from him, he is at least capable to do.

Yeah couple of months before. My bad @Darkseid on that point.

1 Like

Firmino was signed to play behind a striker, no? Only sort of became one as a creative solution. At least that’s how I remember it.

Anyway, I must be watching different games. Lacazette is lacking quite a bit intensity wise when the team presses. I don’t know what she means when she says that he creates space for others.

4 Likes

Yeah, he was signed to play behind Benteke, i think half way through the season he was moved upfront by himself and proceded to shit on us with a hattrick or something.

2 Likes

Just some PR nonsense isn’t it?

Sounds better than ‘we spent £50m and fucked it that’s why we went in for Auba 6 months later for £60m to do the job Laca should have done and now we have to accommodate both’

5 Likes

Let’s go!

1 Like

I’m ready for GFFN vs @Electrifying round 2 :fire::fire:

1 Like

I actually agree with you.

He suits a very niche kind of team. If your goal scorers are out wide then he’s an absolutely fantastic technician, since we’re forcing our only goal scorer out wide he would absolutely suit us while we try this madness.

Even though I think he’s overrated and would struggle in a team without goal scoring wingers I still have watched both enough to know that he’s better than Laca and it’s not even close.

2 Likes

Same folks that didn’t know what foot Gabriel was. Guy who’s been playing in France for years.

Proof they know fuck all about football. Should stick to their little numbers.

@Calum there you go. Round 2 over. TKO, ref had to stop the bout cos I was pummeling them so hard.

2 Likes

Speaking of (depressing) numbers.

Lacazette in his creative false 9 role played 1 pass into the box per 90. Aubameyang slightly higher with 1.32 per 90.

Lacazette with 4 assists and Aubameyang with 3.

Pepe hardly any better.

Just where is the creativity supposed to come from?

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter who we sign. Arteta has played with Auba on the left since he arrived.

Why do you all think he will change his mind haha.

Because our formation is shit and we’re playing shit football.

1 Like

It’s a misconception that it’s a creative false 9 role. I don’t know why everybody keeps referring to Arsenal using him like that. Just because Messi and Firmino are called false 9’s and nobody knows any better?

2 Likes