Alexandre Lacazette

It’s true Auba is a much better player than any of those guys but they are the closest to what he is. Point is Laca is not in that stratosphere.

3 Likes

Ridiculous as always by you, you really get salty when it’s about Laca. If you paid attention(you do but you turned a blind eye on this one) you would know that I rate Laca.
Anyway, I was highlighting the fact that he had already missed out on last year’s WC and now he may miss out helping our team go through. He must and should feel bad.

Come on my dude, Auba isn’t as rounded as those guys. They are on a different level.
I would give Auba credit though for improving his game with the ball. That own goal against Bate emphasized it.

1 Like

Two completely different scenarios though. How did you come up with that comparison?!

1 Like

What am i missing here? Is someone slating Laca again for nothing?

Two different scenarios, yes, one missing France’s big WC win and the second missing both legs against Rennais which could very well end up costing us to get out. Given the possibility of him gettting moved on in the summer, it could probably be his last chance to win something with us(other than the Community Shield early on).

Nobody’s slating Laca. Just me being disappointed because he is missing out both legs against Rennais.

In the Premier League he’s got the 3rd most appearances and 6th most minutes. Unless he’s desperate to leave the possibility of him getting moved on this summer is basically zero.

2 Likes

Erm… he could very well possibly leave. He still is playing second fiddle to Auba and we don’t know how this 1-2 up front is gonna last. Emery may very well change formations like he usually does. Given that there are clubs out there looking for strikers already, I would think some may turn up our way and see if they can take one of them.

We don’t have another player at the club capable of being a striker. If he leaves we instantly need to buy a striker.

Clubs generally don’t give themselves that headache unless they’re forced to, especially in summers where they’re forced into making multiple signings in other positions already.

1 Like

Capable striker as in back-up striker? There’s plenty of strikers out there that could play second fiddle to Auba(never a given but he’s been mostly fit for us). Laca is too big for a lot of benches, nonetheless us.
If a proper winger comes in then his minutes go way down, given that Auba stays fit.

1 Like

But why would you do that, auba and Lacs are bros they are both happy here and they work well together why split that up and sell and get someone else in when there is no fucking need we will just be creating more shit to sort out.

3 Likes

Because his minutes will go down if a winger that Unai likes comes in. Plus, there are clubs looking for strikers out there. If they offer up a good price and Laca feels he could be a starter there then I don’t see what’s the issue.

2 Likes

ROTATION

FUCK ALL LACA HATERS LACA IS MY BOI :laca:

2 Likes

Sell him. I bet we could get like 75m for him.

Then you will be bitching like a bunch of cunts saying we didn’t get an adequate replacement and we should say just kept him if we were never going to replace him when auba gets injured from playing every match.

It’s not gonna happen he won’t be sold so it is pointless bitching and carrying on about it.

1 Like

If we can sell him for 75m then go back in time and sign Higuain for 35 I’m all for it. Otherwise, nah.

And get Walcott back in

Scored in more big games than Auba this season, tbh: Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham and Manure.

1 Like